Ruin My Makeup Pt. 2 (46)

March 29th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Nobu Los Angeles
10:39 PM

Ariana POV
I rushed to the restroom and peeked under the stalls to see if anybody was inside and luckily the only person in the restroom was me. I took a deep breath and paced around for a bit trying to gather my thoughts until I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Y/N walk in quickly locking the door behind her. Looking at her face sort of irritated me because all I could think of was her practically flirting with Demi and it was pissing me off.

"You okay baby?", Y/N asked as she walked towards me.

"You know what screw you Y/N!", I said angrily.

"What the hell did I do to you?"

"Don't pretend like you and your precious little girlfriend, Demi, weren't flirting with each other"

"Me and Demi?", she laughed. "For the 100,000th time, we're just friends and I was being nice. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? I'm not the one who rolled their eyes and got bothered when Demi called Jesse handsome"

"I wasn't bothered Ari", she said straight faced.

"Yeah whatever Y/N"

"Let's not pretend like you said anything when my brother was flirting with you baby"

"Oh my gosh, that happened over a week ago Y/N and I apologized to you. Besides it's not like I want to fuck your brother like you obviously want to fuck Demi"

The restroom went quiet for a bit as Y/N looked at me and stared for a few seconds. She didn't say much of anything at first until she suddenly burst out into laughter.

"What the hell is so funny?", I asked irritated.

"Well, it's what you said but it's also the fact that you have me all the way turned on right now", she smirked.

"Oh my gosh, can't you take anything serious for one second?", I asked annoyed by her remark.

"No. At least not when you're talking to me like that"

I stood and watched as Y/N walked closer to me with a smile on her face. She grabbed my waist, picked me up, and sat me down on the bathroom sink all while placing kisses on my neck. I tried pulling away but every time I did, she would sink her lips deeper into the crease of my neck.

"Babe I'm really try to talk you right now", I said trying to pull away.

"We can talk later"

I heard Y/N's zipper come down once she said that as she eventually pulled me in for a kiss on the lips. I just sat and mentally rolled my eyes as we kissed each other. All it feels like we've been doing lately is having sex to avoid our problems. Don't get me wrong, the sex has been fucking amazing but I'm tired of us acting like we don't have issues going on in our relationship. It's unhealthy at this point.

"Okay Y/N, c'mon stop", I said pulling away from our kiss.

"Why babe? Isn't that why you came to the bathroom? Stop playing around", she said trying to kiss me again.

"No, I wanted to talk to you", I said pushing her a little.

"I said we can talk later Ari damn. What the hell is your problem?"

"You!", I yelled slightly. "You are my problem", I scoffed.

"I didn't even do anything to you!", she yelled back. "I'm just trying to have some fun with my girl"