Is It Bad? (48)

(Demi pictured above)

April 20th, 2018
Maui, Hawaii
Valley Isle Villa
7:34 PM

Y/N POV
"I miss you", Ari said frowning through FaceTime.

"I miss you too Ari", I said honestly. "I'll see you in a few days though baby"

Ariana left for LA yesterday morning and has been practicing all day for the performance she had on Jimmy Fallon's show tonight. Her single 'NTLTC' dropped today so she's been super busy since she's been in LA. Everybody else including Kehlani and I don't leave until the 26th so I have a little while until I'm in LA again. It's okay though. I'm enjoying myself in Hawaii and it's honestly a good break from work and everything else that is stressing me out. Jesse isn't getting on my nerves anymore and that's brought me some peace.

"Did you watch my performance tonight?", she asked me.

"Of course I did Ari. Why wouldn't I?", I asked in return.

"I just figured you guys would've probably been out or something"

"Baby time is earlier over here remember?"

"Oh yeah I forgot", she giggled.

"Haha it's okay plus I thought that you did an amazing job baby. You looked beautiful", I said honestly.

"Thank you", she smiled at me.

"When did they change your hair color again?"

"Um, it got changed just for this performance but it's going back to my original later tonight. Scottie said it's good if I change it constantly since the album is going to be completed soon"

"Oh okay", I said smiling slightly. "Well I think you look good with anything baby", I said honestly.

"Thank you Y/N", she blushed a little.

Ariana and I continued rambling about each other's day and other random things until Kehlani and Ricardo walked into my villa. I thought that I had the door locked but I guess that I was wrong because they took a seat across from me while Ari was still on the phone. I don't even think that they realized that I was on the phone with her because they just started talking their asses off.

"You coming out tonight?", Ricardo asked me.

"Yeah are you?", Kehlani added.

"Where?", I asked completely confused.

"We're going to dinner tonight", Ricardo said.

"Oh yeah? Who's going?", I asked.

"Well, Victoria said she'll think about it. Lexie, Courtney, and Jesse are coming. Your other family but your mom and Ari's mom are not coming. They said they're just going to order in"

"Okay I'll co——"

"Oh how could I forget!", Ricardo cut me off quickly. "Demi's fine ass is coming too! She looks fucking good tonight", he said smiling.

As soon as he said that I gave him a look and reverted my eyes to my phone screen to see Ariana giving me a stare. She cleared her throat and spoke up quickly to make it very clear to Ricardo and Kehlani that she was on the other end of the phone.

"Hi Ricardo", she said quickly. "Hi Kehlani"

"Hey", they both said simultaneously.

"Is this really the things you talk about when I'm not around?", Ariana asked me.

"No!", I said quickly while also giving Ricardo a glare.

"Sorry", he whispered to me.

I turned my attention back to Ariana who looked pretty annoyed now. This is probably the only reason I wish she didn't have to leave so earlier. I feel like she doubts me while she's in LA and I'm here with Demi. That's one thing that I don't want.