I'm Sorry (49)

(Ariana pictured above)

April 25th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles International Airport
6:43 PM

Y/N POV
"Ariana said that she's 10 minutes away", Victoria said as we walked outside of the airport.

"Alright cool"

Five days has passed since the incident with Demi and I feel like shit. Anybody within a 5 mile radius could see the guilt on face right now mostly because I was scared to see Ari. More importantly, I was afraid of what she might say or how she would react. I didn't want to tell her over the phone so I've been holding it in. Demi on the other hand has been apologizing to me every night since but that doesn't matter. I kissed her back so she isn't to blame completely.

"You alright Y/N?", Kehlani asked breaking my thoughts.

"Um, yeah"

I looked around and saw Demi driving off in an SUV with Jesse, Ricardo, and Lexie. I made her promise not to tell Jesse or anyone for that matter because I didn't want Ariana finding out from anybody but me.

"C'mon what the hell is up with you?", Kehlani asked me again.

"Nothing I'm good"

"Y/N, I'm your best friend", she whispered quietly. "You can tell me anything you know that. What's wrong?", she asked again.

I let out a slight sigh and looked around to make sure that Victoria and Courtney weren't listening to us. I moved over a little more away from them and looked at Kehlani for a second before speaking.

"I fucked up", I whispered.

"What do you mean?", she asked.

"Demi and I kissed", I said quietly.

"What?!", Kehlani said loudly.

"Shhh!"

I noticed when Victoria and Courtney looked our way so I stopped talking until they turned their heads again.

"Sorry. You caught me off guard", Kehlani said quickly.

"It's okay"

"When the fuck did this happen?"

"Like 5 days ago. That night we went out for sushi"

"Oh my gosh Y/N"

"I know I fucked up"

"Did you tell Ariana?"

"No but I was planning on telling her today. I guess just scared"

"You didn't have sex with her did you?", she asked me.

"No! Of course not"

Kehlani had this look of relief on her face but before she got a chance to say something else, we all heard a car horn obviously being blown for us. We all looked over at the same time and saw Ariana sitting in the car with her security guard, Rel, who was driving. As soon as he parked the car, Ariana ran out of the car and jumped on top of me. It didn't help how I felt especially once she started kissing me all over. I left my eyes open and saw Kehlani giving me a sad look as she walked over to the car with Victoria and Courtney.

"I missed you", Ari said as she continued kissing me.

"Me too babe", I said smiling awkwardly.

I could barely make eye contact with Ariana. It was easier talking to her over the phone these past few days but right now I felt terrible. I guess that she noticed because she got off of me and stopped kissing me.