Christmas Love (27)

(Ariana pictured above)

December 25th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
4:12 PM

Y/N POV
"You like your gift?", I asked as my mom smiled happily at her check.

"I love it baby thank you", she said reaching in for a hug.

"You're welcome"

"So how've you been?"

"I've been okay just really tired lately", I said honestly.

"Why? You can't sleep or you're just working too hard?"

"Um a little bit of both but I'll be okay"

Before my mom got a chance to respond, Kehlani quickly interrupted us.

"Y/N where do you want this?", she asked me.

"Um over there"

Ariana and I were going to spend Christmas morning together but we changed our minds to just see each other later in the day. I'm throwing a party at my place tonight so we're getting ready for that. My mom and I sat down and talked for another hour before she left to go home. For a quick second, my phone buzzed in pocket with a text from Ariana.

[Ari]: hey baby can you go to your bedroom I have a surprise for you

[Y/N]: like right now?

[Ari]: yes and keep your eyes shut

I smiled at the text and quickly grabbed Ariana's gift from under my tree before I went to my room. I sat down and waited with my eyes closed for a few seconds before I heard my bedroom door open and close.

"Okay baby before you get your gift I want you to look at me and tell me what you think", she said shyly.

"Alright you ready?", I asked.

"Mhm you can look"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ariana sporting a new hair color. It was like an ash, gray color and she looked fucking good. This was a color I've actually never seen in Ariana's hair before but she looked amazing.

"Well?", she said slightly.

"You look fucking amazing baby", I said honestly.

"Really?"

"Yeah if I saw you in the club I would definitely try to holla", I giggled.

"Haha thanks baby", she said smiling. "I didn't want to tell you that I was getting it done because I wanted to surprise you but I'm glad you like it babe"

Ariana slowly moved her hands from her back and revealed a present in her hand. She then walked over to me and sat on my lap before handing it to me. I smiled and opened it with care and immediately lost my mind when I saw what was in front of me. It was two court side tickets to watch the Cavaliers vs the Celtics on January 3rd. Ariana knows that I'm a huge Lebron fan so seeing him play against Kyrie Irving kind of made me tear up a bit.

"Thanks baby what the fuck I love it", I smiled.

"You're welcome baby. You deserve it"

I grabbed my gift to Ariana from the side of my bed and handed it her. She excitedly opened the gift and gasped once she saw what it was.

"Oh my gosh no way", she said smiling. "How the hell did you remember this?"

It was a diamond necklace that she used to talk about all the time but I couldn't really afford it when we were younger. When we got back together, I realized that she actually never got it so this was the first gift that came to my mind.

"Can you put it on me?", she asked turning around.

"Yeah sure babe"

I grabbed the necklace and put it around Ariana's neck as she lifted her hair up. She got up to go look in the mirror and smiled ear to ear once she saw how it looked on her.

"I don't think you understand how much I love this babe thank you", she said walking back over to me.

"You're welcome"

Ariana smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss that slowly turned into us making out. She had on these thigh high heels but she quickly threw them off once she got on top of me. Under her jacket, she only had on her under garments so it wasn't hard to undress her. She moved her hand to my pants and I was bulging just waiting for her to unbuckle my pants. She teased me for a bit but finally we undressed each other before I gently got on top of her. Our lips never separated from each other and I was in absolute awe. I slid my fingers inside of her and I know I should be used to it by now but she was so wet and tight.

"Oh shit", she moaned slightly.

Her moans were so soft and sweet but she closed her eyes once I grabbed my shaft and slowly slid it inside of her. She gasped for a second and bit down on her lip before screaming out. She was gripping around my cock and I could feel her juices flowing on me. Ariana pulled me down and slowly whispered into my ear.

"Baby let me get on top", she moaned out.

I did as she requested and flipped over on my back so that she could be on top of me. I think I lost it when I saw her small frame bouncing up and down on me. She leaned back on her hands and used her hips and thighs to support herself. I rolled my eyes a bit as she got faster. Ariana let out a moan as she continued to fuck me and unfortunately I knew I was going to blow. 

"I can't hold it anymore", I moaned out.

"Yes you can", she said still riding me.

Once I heard her moan out my name, I almost came but Ariana lifted her body up giving me a chance to recharge. She kissed down on my neck and after a few seconds she slipped me back inside of her. She moved slowly but Ariana let out a loud moan once I got deeper inside of her. I could feel all of her juices flowing down me. My shaft felt like it was dripping as she continued to move up and down on top of me.

"I think I'm gonna come", I moaned out.

"Come for me then baby", she said bending down to kiss me.

I bit my lip once more as she got faster. I moaned out loudly once she  pushed herself down on me one last time. I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer so I let go inside of her. I knew the people in my house could probably hear me but that didn't matter. I flipped Ariana over and placed my lips onto hers once more. She was trembling slightly but I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"What?", she giggled.

"That was hot", I said honestly. "They way you took control like that"

"Oh really?", she said smirking.

"Mhm"

Ariana pulled me in for another kiss as I collapsed on the bed next to her. We both rolled on our side and pulled the cover over our bodies.

"Okay you have to do that more often", I giggled.

"I wouldn't mind that", she said smiling.

I smiled at Ariana and kissed her once more. We laid in bed for another 30 minutes just staring at one another. I could truly see me spending the rest of my life with this woman and I don't want anything getting in the way of that.

————————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*