Fatal Game (10)

(Ariana pictured above)

November 5th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
10:21 AM

Y/N POV
I couldn't help but think about Ariana all last night. I could only imagine what's running through her head right now and the fact that we're not officially together makes this worse. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and decided to text Ella. I really want to make sure what she's telling me is the truth.

[Y/N]: hey I need to talk to you soon

[Y/N]: do you think we can talk about everything again today?

[Ella]: yeah sure I'll come over in about an hour

[Y/N]: alright see ya

I sighed and rolled myself out of bed to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and put on a pair of jeans and a Warriors Jersey before walking into the kitchen to make myself some cereal. After I poured my Frosted Flakes into a bowl, my doorbell rang a few times. When I went to see who it was, I was surprised to find Ariana standing in my door frame.

"What are you doing here?", I asked completely surprised.

"Well hello to you to", she smiled reaching up to kiss me on the lips.

I kissed her back and moved out of the way to let Ariana in so that I could close the door behind her. Considering how things ended last night I didn't expect to see her until later today at the studio. She smelled really good. I don't know what kind of perfume she had on but it smelled good on her.

"Hey I'm sorry I was just surprised to see you that's all", I said honestly.

"Yeah I figured"

"So what's up?"

"Well, I just wanted to apologize about last night. I kind of left abruptly and to be honest what you said just scared me a little"

"I totally get it Ariana", I said letting out a slight sigh.

"No it was kind of an asshole move and I'm really sorry"

"Ariana I don't blame you okay?", I said honestly. "We just started dating again and I dropped this bombshell on you so it's nothing you have to be sorry about"

I meant every word I said. Ariana didn't do anything wrong and I think if it was the other way around, I might've done the same.

"Well I still want to apologize for leaving so quickly last night. "We didn't get to finish what we started", she smiled.

"We didn't did we?", I said smiling back.

Ariana slowly walked closer to me and pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. I happily obliged and kissed her back but quickly stopped in my tracks when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Shit!", I said loudly. "She got here fast", I whispered.

"What? Are you expecting somebody?", Ariana asked.

"Actually yeah. I asked Ella to come over because I need to talk to her"

"Do you want me to go?"

"No don't leave", I pleaded. "Wait in my bedroom for a few minutes or just until I'm done talking to her"

"Y/N I don't know"

"C'mon I don't want you to leave okay?"

My doorbell rang once more and Ariana slowly nodded her okay and I watched as she walked into my bedroom. I quickly walked to my front door and opened it to see Ella standing in the doorway with an awkward smile on her face. She looked really nice. Almost as good as the girl I fell in love with awhile back but that's in the past now. I don't think I could ever look at her the same way I used to.