I Told You Not To Worry (38)

(Ariana pictured above)

March 12th, 2018
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
1:34 AM

Ariana POV

*Ding dong*

I rolled my eyes at the sound of my doorbell ringing throughout my house. I slowly slipped out of bed and threw on a shirt and pants to answer the front door. Even though it's almost 2 in the morning, Y/N promised that she'd stop by to sleepover for the night and even though she's late I'm glad she showed up.

"Hi baby", she said.

"Hey", I said yawning slightly.

Y/N moved her head down to give me a kiss on the lips before walking into my place with a bottle of wine in one hand and food in the other. She looked high and kind of exhausted but she's been in the studio all day with Demi. This was their first time having a studio session together and I honestly want to hear all about it. To be completely honest, I was worried the entire time.

"I brought some Chinese food if you're hungry babe", Y/N said as she walked into the kitchen.

I didn't respond right away. I just watched as she roamed through the kitchen looking for wine glasses to pour us both a drink. I noticed a filled blunt hanging behind her ear even though she already looked pretty stoned. She's been smoking and drinking a lot lately and I'm not mad at her for it. I guess I'm just a little concerned.

"So how was your studio session?", I asked her.

"Um it was okay babe"

"Just okay?"

"I mean Demi is a cool chick haha"

"A cool chick?", I said mocking her a bit.

"Yeah", she said as she struggled to open the wine bottle.

"What does that even mean?"

"Babe", she giggled as she poured two glasses of wine.

"What?"

"Here relax"

Y/N walked over and handed me one of the glasses in her hand. I mentally rolled my eyes as we both took a sip from our glasses before setting it on the counter.

"I just wanted to know how the session went Y/N"

"Babe like I said it was okay but I don't want to talk about that right now", she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "C'mon I haven't seen you all day"

Y/N grabbed the blunt from behind her ear and rest it next to the wine glasses before pulling me in for a kiss. She started kissing me from my lips down to my neck and don't get me wrong it felt good but I kept thinking about Demi.

"So what did you two do the entire time?", I asked.

"We went over lyrics and listened to some beats baby", Y/N said as she continued to kiss my neck.

"That's it?"

"Mhm come on let's eat"

Y/N and I went to the dining room, sat and ate for about an hour while we talked about random stuff. I could feel myself growing sleepier and sleepier as time went on. Even though Y/N walked in looking exhausted she seemed the most awake.

"I'm going to put this up babe and then I think I'm going to bed", I said yawning slightly.

"Let me help you"

Y/N grabbed the plates and the wine glasses before following behind me to the kitchen. I washed the dishes while Y/N dried them for me as quickly as she could. After I finished, she gently gripped my waist and sat me on top of the kitchen counter. She pulled me in for a few kisses on the lips before moving down to my neck. I heard her unzip her zipper as she continued to kiss me on my neck but I honestly didn't want to do anything.