Just Kidding (42)

(Ariana pictured above)

March 20th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Republic Records Recording Studio
11:06 PM

Ariana POV
"Alright one more time babe", Y/N said.

"Omg babe I'm fucking exhausted", I said yawning slightly.

I was getting frustrated with how long our studio session went today. This entire week itself has already been stressful. I'm getting prepared to drop the music video for my single NTLTC pretty soon and I'm also trying to quickly finish the album in time for promo. I'm just so exhausted. Y/N and Kehlani are also planning their trip for their birthdays coming up so I have that on my mind as well.

"Just go over it once more and you're done for the night I promise", Y/N said as she smiled through the studio glass at me.

"Okay fine", I sighed.

Y/N replayed the track over again and I sang over it once more and like she promised, I was done for the night. I let out a long groan as I stretched and walked out of the studio booth and sat in the chair next to Y/N as she fidgeted with her computer.

"How was that?", I asked her.

"You sound beautiful baby"

I blushed a little and reached in to give Y/N a kiss on the lips and she happily obliged me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my social media for a bit and then went on to check my messages to see if I missed anything while I was recording. I saw a few from my brother, my manager, and the girls group chat so of course I clicked on theirs first.

[Vic]: I wonder if he's single or not?

[Court]: probably not he is fine 🤤

[Lexie]: he is isn't he?

[Court]: I wonder if the sex is good with him

[Vic]: it better be. The sex has to match his face

I giggled knowing exactly who they were talking about. They were thirsting over Jesse and I can't believe that they are still talking about him. Not going to lie, he's been coming around a lot lately and I'm not mad about it. He's a literal sweetheart that anybody would love to have around. He shows up and cooks for all of us from time to time. I actually love having him around.

"What are you smiling at?", Y/N asked jokingly.

"The girls", I giggled slightly. "They're in the group chat crushing over your brother"

"Are they seriously still talking about him? It's been days", Y/N laughed.

"They think he's cute", I said honestly.

"Well of course they do. He looks just like me"

I smiled and let out a slight laugh at Y/N.

"What's so funny?", she asked me.

"You are", I giggled.

"You don't think I'm cute?", she asked me sarcastically.

"Of course I do but Jesse is cuter", I joked.

"Haha very funny Ari"

"You're still cute babe don't worry"

Y/N looked at me smiling and continued onto what she was doing on the computer. I watched as she finished what she was doing but I responded back to the girls first.

[Ari]: lol you guys are obsessed at this point 😂

[Lexie]: Ari let's not lie and say he's not cute