Flashbacks To Reality Pt. 2 (34)

(Ricky pictured above)

January 25th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
10:22 AM

Y/N POV
Ariana has been blowing up my phone for the past hour but I've been spending all my time trying to figure out where Ricky lives. I don't know if this is a good idea but it feels like the right thing to do. I sat in my car for a few minutes to catch a breather before I walked up to Ricky's door. His car was outside so I know he's home. After a few more seconds of staring at his place, I got out of my car and headed for the front door. I banged on the door for about 2 minutes straight before Ricky came to the door rubbing his eyes and letting out a slight yawn.

"What the hell are you doing here?", he asked me.

I didn't even say anything. All I felt was my fist connecting with his face and it hurt badly but that didn't matter right now. I walked into his house and slammed the door behind me while Ricky stood in front of me holding his face in pain.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!", he yelled at me.

"It was you all along wasn't it?", I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You attacked me and then you attacked Ella you fucking weirdo"

"Is that what this is about you fucking psycho?!", he yelled slightly.

He tried to take a swing at me but I backed up and punched him again causing him to fall to the floor.

"Get the fuck up", I yelled.

"Screw you", he yelled back.

He looked up at me and stared for a few seconds while letting out a slight smile that turned into a chuckle and then him slowly standing up.

"Alright so what if I attacked you?", he asked me. "You're going to keep punching me is that it? Go ahead and do it I don't care", he said.

"Are you serious? You tried to kill me and Ella"

"I never laid a hand on her!", he yelled.

"Don't lie now"

"I'm telling you the truth", he said. "I only wanted to hurt the person that took the women that I loved away from me"

"Women? What women? It was only one girl and I didn't even take Ariana away from you Ricky. She broke up with you and moved on it's just that simple", I said honestly.

"Are you really that naive?", he asked.

"What?"

"Ella played the both of us. I can't say that I'm really surprised"

"Wait, wait, wait, what are you talking about?"

"Oh my gosh can you just stop acting dumb?"

"I'm not what the hell are you talking about?" I yelled slightly.

"C'mon I know that Ella told you that we were having sex while you two were together and ——",

Before he could even say anything else, my hands just connected with his face again. I don't know if it was out of anger or hurt feelings but either way my heart was beating really fast now.

"What the hell was that for?", he screamed at me.

"I don't know I just—", I said honestly.

"You just what?"

"No I mean you just said that you and Ella were sleeping with each other"

"Yeah she didn't tell you that?", he asked. "She told me that she told you who she slept with and that's why you guys broke up"