Location, Location

Summary: you shoot on location with the guys and really start to feel a part of the family. Especially since the hype for your character is taking off and Jensen is tweeting about you.

--------------------------------

Jeremy then, noticing your glance, made his way over to the three of you.

"Hey guys, I'm glad you are getting along so well with the guest star!" he said to Jared and Jensen before turning to you and putting his hand out for you to shake. "Y/N, I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself I'm-"

"Jeremy Carver." you finished. "Huge fan."

"Glad to hear it." he said, "I've been watching you on set today and I have to say, you are taking this character in a different way than I wrote it."

You looked to Jared and Jensen nervously then back at Jeremy, "Oh." was all you go out.

"And I like it." Jeremy said. You let the breath out you didn't realize you were holding. "Your chemistry with Sam and Dean is definitely shown more than on paper since you and Jensen and Jared seem to be getting along well."

"Cool!" you beamed and Jared smiled at you.

"Anyways, Bob, Guy, and I were talking, and this doesn't happen to often, but how would you feel if we kept you on-as in not killed you? So maybe we could bring you back again next season maybe."

"Wow!" you were so excited that you had actually made such an impression on the writers and director that they wanted to change the script. "Thank you!"

"Thank you." said Jeremy, "While Jared and Jensen were finishing their scenes this morning, we just changed a few lines at the end so that you don't die, but the plot isn't altered that much." He then handed you three the new pages he was putting out.

All you could do was smile and look excitedly down at the script in your hand. The future in your hands.

"We left some room for improv." said Jeremy, "You're great together." he then smiled and walked off back towards Guy.

"I'm not dying!" you exclaimed to Jared and Jensen.

"I know!" said Jensen mocking you by jumping up and down and clapping his hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All during lunch, all you could do was reread the last scene that Carver had changed. Jared and Jensen had sort of ditched you to talk to some friends on the crew. I mean, you were sitting right next to them but they didn't really talk much to you. What could you expect? You were still new and your nose was stuck in the script.

Finally, it was time to shoot on location. It was about three in the afternoon but you knew you wouldn't be shooting till about six since it takes like three hours to set up a scene filmed on location. You and everyone else drove out to this park in Vancouver which would serve supposedly as the scene of the crime, where the Winchesters would question you. Jared and Jensen were there before you so as soon as you pulled up you just saw a crowd across the street blocked by caution tape taking pictures. That used to be you. Now, you were on the other side of the caution tape.

Guy had just finished running the scene with you and a couple of extras a few times and all you had left to do was wait for the lighting to be set up.

You turned to the guys with curiosity. "Do you ever just feel like making their day?" you asked not really aware of yourself.

"What do you mean?" asked Jared.

"Well those people wait hours in the cold just to see the top of your head with their cameras out and you could make their day by simpling waving."

Jensen looked offended and then you turned to them, "Sorry I wasn't trying to accuse you of being ignorant or anything its just...you guys have the power to change people's lives. That's cool."

Jared smiled. "With great power comes great responsibility." Then he turned to the crowd which caused them to start chatting excitedly and then he waved and they all screamed.

You all three laughed and kind of fake plugged your ears.

You smiled, "J2: changing lives with one wave at a time."

Both of them smiled at you. "They changed our lives." said Jensen.

"I wish I could have that kind of effect on people." you giggled before looking down at your feet hiding your true honesty.

"You do." said Jarrod. "I've only just met you and you've made me laugh so much you'd swear I drank ten red bulls."

You blushed and looked at both of them and really realized how thankful you were to be standing there opposite of them. You turned to the crowd across the street and sighed.

"Watch this." said Jensen. He grabbed you into a side hug and stuck his phone out for a selfie. After he took the picture of the two of you he started doing something with it on his phone that you couldn't see.

"What are you doing?" you asked giggling.

"You'll see." he said. All of a sudden you heard vibrating in unison across the street and suddenly all the girl erupted into shrieks.

"Wha-" you started before Jensen handed you his phone. He had posted the selfie on Twitter captioning it: "Shooting with one of my new best friends" and had tagged you in it. Suddenly, your phone buzzed with hundreds of new follows and tweets asking who you were and what you were doing on Supernatural. Suddenly, people knew you.

"Aw J." you started to Jensen. He wrapped you in another side hug.

"Try it now." Jensen said.

You looked at him funny before realizing what he meant. You turned to the crowd and waved. Then, they all screamed.

"Now you can be apart of the bumper sticker" said Jared, "J2 and Y/N: Changing lives one wave at a time."

You almost teared up at the line. These guys had just met you and they were already giving you the best day ever. They were truly the nicest human beings. "It was really as simple as a tweet?"

"Yeah, who said your episode had to air before you became part of the official SPN family?" Jared asked. "That was your initiation."

You looked at them and knew that to them, it was just a tweet and just a gesture, but to you, it was the world. They were just being nice, just being them. You couldn't have asked for a better initiation into the SPN family. It had only been one day, but J2 had already changed your life.

 It had only been one day, but J2 had already changed your life