Hidden Secrets...

SPN cast x Reader

Summary: Reader decides to finally set things straight with Eric but at what cost?

---------------------------------

You sat in the bath in your hotel room with your knees to your chest thinking about whether you should go see Eric. You knew it was probably a bad idea but at the same time, you had so many things that you have wanted to say to him for the past years that you had never got around to saying. You knew you would never hurt Osric yet something felt so wrong about it.

Felicia knocked on the door and called your name. "Y/N you have to come out of there sometime." You made up your mind, dried off, and put your pajamas on. You didn't say anything to Felicia.

She followed you around the room. "You're not actually thinking about going to see him are you?" she asked.

You turned to her having the same thought yourself. "Felicia, I love Osric. I would never leave him for Eric." you sighed with your eyes still glistening from the stress of the situation, "But at the same time when I'm with Eric...something weird happens."

"You aren't fully over him." Felicia sighed in acknowledgment and crossing her arms sharing the nervous feeling.

You sat on the bed looking down at your feet. "I can't leave not knowing," you justified softly more to yourself than her, "without resolving this.

Felicia sat down next to you. "Okay fine." she said finally seeing where you were coming from.

"I'm just going to tell him to back off." you said turning to her, "I'm not in love with him Felicia, I just remember being in love."

"I get it." she said relieving you of some guilt, "You need to set it straight. But you are going to have to be strong Y/N. No more turning to jello every time he says your name."

"I know I've been weak," you said finally admitting it to her and yourself, "but this time I'm putting my foot down."

"You know he's trying to get back together with you right?" Felicia asked raising an eyebrow.

"This could be harder than I thought." you said suddenly feeling extremely insecure again.

"Hey," said Felicia, your best friend, putting a hand on your shoulder, "you've got this."

"Do I?" you asked nervously, "It's like we're still connected you know? But I don't want to be. Ugh, it's all so confusing."

"We've all been there." said Felicia with a comforting smile, "Eric's a great guy and a total package but Osric is even better. Just remember that."

She was right and you knew it. If you didn't tell Eric you were done with him you would never stop wondering what might've happened if you did. You looked to her with appreciation. "Thanks, Felicia. You're the best." you said finally showing a smile.

"I know." she said before giving you a much-needed hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the events of the previous night, you became a ghost at breakfast and lunch. You were extremely nervous to talk to Eric tonight and so you skipped out on activities and you went back up to your room and watched "50 First Dates" (The movie you always watched when you were sick). You were stressed out and you didn't want anyone to see you this way. You didn't want a repeat of what happened last time you were really stressed although that did result in Paris. No matter what, you just couldn't face Osric knowing what you were about to do. Having a tendency to be late you looked at the clock and realized you had overslept your nap. You needed to get ready quickly. You were still in the hotel robe and so you jumped up and started searching for socks when you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door to see Osric and you knew this situation wouldn't end well. You were already in such a hurry.