New Faces

Summary: the reader's episode is finally airing and she gets to finally see how the audience likes her character. She also is invited to a viewing party with the SPN women!

--------------------------

Time went by and after 8 days your time on Supernatural was done for now. You had made a lasting friendship with Jared and Jensen although you probably wouldn't be seeing them for a long time. It was September so your episode wouldn't air until November. You were really excited though. You took your plane back to LA and continued to work on other things such as other jobs and the web series you were writing. Once Jared texted you what's up but that was it. You weren't too sad though, because you knew you would see them again and reconnect with them again. You had all three promised to live tweet your episode. You had also taken multiple selfies with the guys and we're saving them for the special night.

November was approaching and you were getting more and more excited about your air date. You had been tweeting about it all week and your fans from your other work were tweeting you too. You had already been scheduled to appear on Afterbuzz to talk about the episode and needless to say, you were very excited. (Especially to have an excuse to tweet and talk to J2). Then, about a day or two before your air date (Monday) you got a dm from none other than Kathryn Newton.

K: Hey it's Kat! I don't know if you watch Supernatural too much but I play Claire on the show!

You: Yes I do watch Supernatural! So excited to be talking to you!

K: Cool! You are getting a lot of hype for your air date. Are you excited?

You: Extremely excited!

K: Cool btw I loved you in "Dawn Awakening"!

You: Thanks! I'm a fan of your work too.

You: Yep!

K: Awesome! It's great to have another strong female on the show!

You: I know! Let's just hope they don't kill me off.

K: Well Ruth Connell, Alaina Huffman, Lisa Berry, and Kim Rhodes and I are all having our sort of annual viewing party on Wednesday and we were all wondering if maybe you wanted to come?

You: Oh yeah I follow you on Snapchat! Sounds fun I'm there!

K: Cool!

Kathryn and you exchanged phone numbers and she texted you the details. Wow, had news of a strong female character really spread that fast? You doubted Kathryn would have invited you if she hadn't already seen your work so you were very grateful for that. You were going to meet at this little cafe and hopefully join the wayward daughters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward and it's Wednesday and you look great btw. Your hair was done and your eyebrows were on fleek. You didn't look too fancy but not too casual either. You made flawless look easy which wasn't a normal thing for you. You arrived at the cafe and it looked just like Kat's Snapchat story.

"Hi!" she said and ran up to you. "I'm glad you could make it!"

"Thanks so much for inviting me!" you giggled. Everyone else was sitting at the table talking.

"You're one of us now!" she said, "We always invite the newbies!"

"Oh." you said, being inadvertently knocked down a few pegs. You had mistakenly thought you were special but no biggy this night was.

Kathryn was so sweet. She dragged you by the hand over to the table. "Everyone this is Y/N" she said.

"I know I follow her on Twitter," Kim said smiling. "I'm Kim."