Crash and Extinguish

SPN cast x reader

Summary: Reader crashes San Diego Comic-Con panel as it's about time to start shooting again.

Warning: S11 spoilers

---------------------------------------------------

It had been 2 months since Osric broke up with you in Paris and you still weren't over him. You also hadn't seen him since then. You knew that in a couple of weeks, however, you would be headed back to Vancouver to start shooting and Osric lives in Vancouver. You had done a few guest appearances on other shows in your time off since you still had to make money but now it was time to start up with Supernatural again. Your fans still didn't know about Osric breaking up with you. Today, you were attending San Diego comic con. Jensen, Jared, Misha, and Mark had a panel in Hall H. You had heard that Comic-Con panels were very different than Supernatural panels since there was a table, name cards, and water bottles. It was supposedly very professional. They also had a carpet to walk for interviews. You weren't invited to do the panel or anything. It was just the main cast. However, Rich had called you up and suggested you crash it. You decided to take him up on his offer.

You stood backstage and watched as the guys answered various questions not knowing you were even here. You giggled a bit to yourself as you were excited to see them again after so long and see the look of excitement and surprise on all the fans faces. Rich and Rob were again moderating the panel. You waved at Rich from the wings and he looked over at you and winked as Rob was in the middle of a joke.

"Ugh, guys." Rich joked, "There is a crazy fangirl trying to crash the panel!"

Rob looked to see you before joining in the games, "Cliff? Cliff?" he called for a bodyguard before hiding behind Rich. The crowd laughed and you giggled with your hand to your mouth. You then ran on stage pretending to be a crazy fangirl.

"Jared and Jensen!" you squealed jumping up and down. You heard the crowd cheer when they saw you and you were suddenly given a burst of energy.

"Ladies and Gentleman Y/N L/N!" Rich announced as you took a seat closed to Rob and Rich.

"What's up you guys?" you asked addressing the crowd. They all cheered loudly at the surprise you gave them. You looked out to see much more fans than a regular convention.

"Where did you come from?" Jensen, who was sitting right next to you asked.

"Well Jensen, when a man loves a woman-" Jared joked and the crowd laughed.

"I actually wasn't invited to Comic-Con?" you asked fake offended. You couldn't believe how much energy the crowd was giving you. "Yeah, that didn't sit well with Rich over here! Surprise!" Rob then ran off stage and grabbed a water bottle and placed it in front of you.

"Okay! I know you all have a lot of questions so let's not waste time on Y/N." Rob said with a laugh as he stood behind your chair.

"Hey!" you said hitting him with the back of your hand.

"I'm kidding! You know I love you!" He said giving you a hug from behind. The crowd awwed. However, he was right about asking questions. The fans were dying waiting to ask them.

"Okay yes! Right here!!" Rich said pointing to a fan.

"What was your fave scene of this season?" the man asked. You weren't used to seeing too many men at a Supernatural convention.

Misha spoke up first in a serious tone, "When Rosemary and Dean made out." The Deanmary shippers squealed with excitement.

You blushed before sarcastically saying, "Okay thanks for that Misha"