Blood Washes Away

Summary: Reader gets back to filming and spending some time with friends in Vancouver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked onto the set in your sweats with your coffee and script in hand. It's funny how on your first day last year you had done your hair all nice and worn a cute outfit. You had even put on foundation knowing that makeup would take it off. When you first started you had been so concerned with impressing other but now, you were so comfortable with everyone that you didn't need to impress them. You could show up looking like you just walked out of bed as long as you kept up a good attitude. You strolled into the make up trailer. You were doing a scene at 10 and your call was 9.

"Looks like you're gonna be in the chair all morning." said the makeup lady as you put your bag down and tied up your hair out of your face.

"I know." you said taking a seat as the makeup lady washed her hands and brushes, "Gotta do torture scenes all day." you were referring to the chair on the soundstage that you would be tied to all morning.

"No, I mean this chair." she chuckled, "This scene calls for a lot of blood."

"I'm okay with that." you said as the make up artist applied some dark circles to under your eyes. "I didn't get here till late last night. I could use some rest." you exhaled loudly.

"Better have your lines memorized." said Misha entering the trailer looking like Castiel.

"Hey there baby in a trenchcoat!" you said, not turning your head as you make up was getting done.

"What's up?" he asked taking a seat next to you.

You furrowed your brows, "Aren't you supposed to be filming right now?"

"Tear in my trench." Misha answered showing you the hole on the inside pocket. "Figured I could stop by and say hello on my way to wardrobe." he smiled at you.

You smiled tiredly as the makeup lady mixed a jar of fake blood, "They're probably waiting on you though."

"Nah." Misha said swiping his hand, "They gave everyone fifteen minutes. It's been a long morning."

"Really?" you asked sitting up and looking towards Misha as the makeup lady needed one side of your face.

"Well for Jared and Jensen anyways." he continued, "They were shooting till one."

"Aw man." you said not being able to show emotion as your face had to stay still, "That stinks."

"Well, I got my beauty rest." Misha said with a smug smile, "What about you?"

You frowned as blood was splattered on your face, "My flight out here got delayed so I didn't get here till late last night." Just saying that made you tired.

"At least you're on the same playing field as everyone else." Misha smiled watching as you got a few bruises.

"Guess so." you chuckled, "We are shooting together tonight right?"

Misha perked up, "Yeah I believe so. For the first time in..."

"Forever." you finished and you both chuckled. The makeup lady kind of looked agitated by your sudden movement.

Misha's face crinkled into a nice smile, "I know. Too bad we don't have any dialogue together this episode."

"Soon." you smiled as Misha stood up to leave.

"Okay well I'll see you later." he waved, "Oh and Y/N, please don't do your own stunts today." he joked.

"Believe me, I won't." you said never being able to live that one down. You finished your make up pretty easily. Man, your character was really getting beat up this time around. They didn't really do your hair either. They just kind of left your bed head. After you were in costume, (which was a tattered version of the one you had worn in the last scene of the last episode you were in), the makeup ladies took a brush with fake blood on it and kind of drizzled you. A little on your hair and a lot on your clothes. Then, you put a sweater on and headed to the sound stage. Bob Singer was still directing the lights around. Eventually, you got tied to a chair and met with the nameless demon who would be torturing you. His name was David, you recognized him from a few lines of dialogue in an episode of How I Met Your Mother.