Southern Comfort

SPN family x reader

Summary: Your friends try to get you out of your break up funk.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You had been informed that the tower was closing as the sky was growing dark and you could no longer see the grey rain clouds that showered you with defeat. You sat on a bench near the street by the tower. The rain was ceasing to a nice sprinkle. You were still crying.

"Y/N, hey, are you okay?" you heard a familiar voice sit down next to you. You looked up to see Jared. His long hair was sprinkled lightly with rain.

"Not really," you said, you voice threatening to break.

"Hey kiddo," Jared said putting an arm around you. It felt nice since you were so cold and wet, "let's get you out of the rain." He tried to help you up but your legs were frozen in place.

"Jared I-" you started but you couldn't finish. Jared pulled you into a tight hug and you sobbed into his jacket.

"It's okay." he said stroking your hair, "It's gonna be okay." Your tears mixed with rain and you couldn't tell which was which.

"I just lost the best thing I've ever had." you cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh." he said rubbing your back before pulling you out of the hug and kissed you on the head. "Come on. It's all gonna be okay."

Jared and you took a taxi back to the hotel. By then you had calmed down and began to feel embarrassed that you had cried so much. Your mascara was running and you probably looked like something Sam and Dean hunted on Supernatural. You were grateful to Jared, who was taking on a big brother role with you. Once back in your hotel room, Jared got some nice warm pajamas out of your drawr for you and handed them to you.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked but you still didn't know what to say.

"No." you said with your eyes down. All you really wanted to do was go to bed.

"Okay." said Jared respecting your wishes, "Well I'm just a call away." he turned to leave but before he could you called his name.

"Jared?" you asked

He turned around, "Yeah?"

"Thank you." you said trying to smile but you couldn't find it in you to do so.

Jared forced a small smile before exiting your room leaving you to put your pajamas on and go to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day you stayed in your hotel room all day. Your friends, hearing about what happened, were in and out of your room all day, trying to cheer you up. All you wanted to do was eat chocolate and watch some sappy love story. Felicia came back from breakfast to find you finally up.

 Felicia came back from breakfast to find you finally up