With a Little Help from my Friends

Reader x Osric x SPN cast

Summary: Karaoke night with drunk Jared, the Queen of Karaoke, and a shy superhero turns out to be unforgettable.

--------------------------------------------------------

"No way." you said to Osric who gave you a pouty face.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because it's weird!" You said trying to keep your voice down since everyone else was chatting and there was a panel going on.

"Please?" Osric asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I'm no-"

"Please?"

"Osric it's-"

"Please?"

"No no-"

"What are we talking about?" drunk Jared asked popping up in between you guys.

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Osric wants me to sing Frozen with him."

"Woah are you gonna be like the snow queen?" Jared asked floppily. You couldn't help but laugh. He proceeded to sing Let it go though he didn't know all the words.

"Shhh!" said Kim, "Jared there's a panel going on."

"Oh sorry." He said.

"You know you act like you're five when you're drunk." you said playfully.

"He is five." said Osric laughing.

"Says the guy in the Robin costume." you laughed. You were about to kiss him on the cheek when you noticed that Jared was still invading your personal bubble.

"Umm...Jared," you said, "how about you go find a snack?"

"Oh, that's a good idea." He said walking over to the snack table.

"So what's the big deal?" Osric asked. "I thought you'd love to sing with me."

"You know what? Fine." you smiled, "But if this goes south it's all your fault."

He smiled, "Awesome! I've already picked out your costume."

"What?" you asked surprised.

"Okay fine you don't have to wear the costume." He said pecking you on the lips.

"Hey guys look what I found!" said Jared walking back over with a tray of small hot dog wieners with toothpicks and some peanuts. "They had little wieners and tiny nuts! Get it?"

You put your hand to your face and laughed, "I get it, Jared."

"Hey everyone!" said a loud voice from behind you. You turned around to see Briana Buckmaster, whom you hadn't met but heard a lot about.

"Hey stranger!" said Kim giving Briana a hug.

"You ready to kill karaoke night?" she asked.

"Me?" asked Kim, "You're the Queen of Karaoke." Her and Briana took a seat and you, Osric, and Jared headed back to everyone else.