After Buzz

Summary: Reader does an interview about her spn episode and gets some exciting news!

-------------------------------

It hadn't even been 24 hours and you were already blowing up in the Supernatural fandom. People were shipping your character and Dean, your character and Sam, you were now great friends with some of the other women of Supernatural, you had successfully just come off an awesome tweeting spree with Jared and Jensen, and now you had a live interview about the episode on Afterbuzz. You were sitting opposite a lovely young interviewer and you had your headphones on with a big bee shaped mike in front of you. The cameraman had just told you that you were live.

"Hi everyone I'm Tracy Bird and welcome to Afterbuzz!" said the interviewer, "Today I'm joined with Y/N L/N and we are going to be talking about Supernatural season 12 episode 6, "I saw the sign."

"Hi!" you said waving at the camera.

"You can find me on twitter @tracybirdie29" said Tracy, "Y/N, where can they find you?"

"You can find me @Y/NL/N" you said with a smile.

"I have to tell you," said Tacy putting her hand on the table, "I tuned in to your twitter party last night and it was almost as entertaining as the episode."

You giggled, "It was really us all just hanging out over social media."

Tracy smiled, "Okay so for this episode we didn't really get much news on this season's big bad but it was still a great break from that and we got a new fan favorite. Do you want to tell us about your character?"

"Yeah," you smiled, "I play Rosemary and she is this very independent young hunter's daughter with extreme trust issues because her dad was killed by his hunter friends. So when her friend turns up dead and Sam and Dean are on the case, you can imagine the kind of trust issues against trust issues relationship that goes on there."

"Wow, it's like you quoted the synopsis!" Tracy joked and you both laughed. "So, I have a question that I'm sure you've been asked a lot but how do you feel about people saying that you are the new Charlie?"

"Well," you started trying to be as careful as possible, "Charlie and Rosemary are both very unique and different characters and I don't think their traits and attributes are very similar at all. However, in the way that they are being compared as having a special bond with Sam and Dean, I thinks it's safe today that that connects them. But no one will replace Charlie."

"Well said." Tracy said, "I have heard that you were actually going to be killed off but they changed the script for you."

You nodded, "yep."

Tracy turned to the camera, "And for those of you who don't know, putting out new pages with as short notice as that is very rare and only happens on a few occasions."

"Yeah, I remember walking with, uh, Jared and Jensen" you said smiling at the memory, "and Jeremy Carver literally came up to me and was like 'I like you so we aren't killing you'."

"That's awesome!" said Tracy, "Speaking of Jared and Jensen, you guys seem to be pretty close. What's that like?"

You smiled, "Both Jared and Jensen are phenomenal guys and I think the fact that we clicked together so well really...helped me bring the character to life and keep the character alive."

"Any fun set stories?" Tracy asked.

You told her the one about Jared making you laugh continuously and then you told her another one. "Yeah so, it was the last scene I had to shoot which just so happened to be the goodbye scene because we didn't get the right footage or something the previous day," you said, "and so for me, it really was like 'goodbye for now'. So I was kind of sad that I would have to be on a plane in a couple of hours heading back to LA. So after we filmed the scene, Jensen and Jared literally locked me in my trailer and canceled my Uber so that I couldn't leave."

Tracy laughed, "They canceled your uber?"

"Yeah I know, who does that?" you joked, "So I'm in the trailer yanking on the doorknob-and it's a guest star trailer so it's really tiny- and Jared and Jensen are making silly faces through the window and I'm semi claustrophobic so I was seriously yelling at them to let me out."

"Did you get them back?" Tracy asked.

"We'll see, after they canceled the uber I had to rush to the airport and so I didn't really have time to get them back. But if the writers ever invite me back. I promise you I'll get revenge."

"I'm 99% sure they'll bring you back!" Tracy beamed which made you feel really good, "I loved how Rosemary was so badass and had so much attitude but she really had a reason for being that way."

"Yeah," you agreed, "in someway having an initial backstory is good and sometimes it's bad if you give it all away too soon and I'm glad the writers gave a hint of backstory but left it open for adding on to it later."

"I agree." said Tacy, "Now on to probably the biggest question, Rosammy or Deanmary?"

You kind of let out a sigh with a smile as you honestly didn't know the direction you wanted to answer.

Tracy elaborated, "It seems at the moment that because she and Dean seem so parallel and understanding of each other that Deanmary is gonna be canon but on the other hand, having too many similarities may be a negative side effect in terms of romance and Dean and Rose may form a sibling bond. Also, Sam and Rose are just so dang cute."

"I..." you started, "honestly don't know where the writers might go with that. We all know where they could go but I think as of this episode, Rose and the boys are definitely just friends and for Rose, that's a big step because of her trust issues thing. But....if I had to pick who she had more of a connection with I'd have to say Dean. But, as you said, that could also turn into a brother-sister sort of deal."

"Well, we are definitely hoping to see Rosemary in the future!" Tracy smiled and the two of you then went into the details of the episode and about an hour later it was time to wrap up.

"Thank you so much for joining me today!" Tracy said after the camera stopped rolling.

"No, thank you!" you said before your phone started buzzing. You looked at the screen and saw that it was Kathy, your agent. You waved goodbye to Tracy before taking the call.

"Hello?" you said smiling after the happiness of the interview.

"Just saw Afterbuzz," said Kathy, "got you great publicity. I'm telling you, that last job really gave you a boost."

"I know!" you said excitedly.

"Anyways, it opened some doors for you. I have three things to brief you on. First, Tim Burton is directing a live-action movie musical around the Nightmare before Christmas and I got you an audition for Sally in two weeks!"

"Really?" you exclaimed, "Cool! I've always wanted to do Disney!"

"Also, you've been invited to Pasadena Supernatural Convention next weekend and we can totally clear your schedule for that. It will be great publicity."

"Yes! I am definitely in for that!" you exclaimed excited to spend more time with your new Supernatural buddies and finally see Jared and Jensen again."

"Okay and I've saved the best for last. Supernatural is bringing you back for episode 18 and you are shooting in February and it has been hinted that if they sign on for another season, you might go from guest star to recurring character!"

"NO WAY!" you exclaimed jumping up and down at all your newfound success. Little did you know that happiness doesn't last forever.