Merry Christmas Osric Chau

Summary: You and Osric visit your family for Christmas. You haven't seen your family in a while and things go a little crazy.

-------------------

"They are going to like you, Osric." you smiled as you and Osric walked up the steps to your parent's house in your home town on Christmas Eve. You were a little nervous since you hadn't seen your family in over a year. Sure you had talked to them plenty. But you were going to walk in after a year of not seeing them and introduce them to your boyfriend. Deep breaths.

"Promise?" he asked, more nervous than you.

"Pinky swear." you said with a smug smile and holding out your pinky. He held your pinky in his as you walked up to the door. Before you could even knock the door was wide open.

"Y/N!" your mom hugged you. "And you must be-"

"Osric." Osric replied, respectively. Your mother shook his hand and welcomed the two of you in out of the cold. Suddenly your Aunt Candy was next to you with her eccentric clothing and cigarette in hand.

"Y/N, so nice to see you dear." she said hugging you, "Are you still doing that acting thing?"

"Yes, Aunt Candy," you replied, "I'm still doing that acting thing."

"And who is this?" she asked, looking Osric up and down, obviously making his uncomfortable.

Your mom answered for you, "This is Y/N's boyfriend Oz...Oz...what was it again dear?"

"Osric." Osric said, giving your aunt a firm handshake.

"And what do you do Mr. Muscles?" your aunt asked.

"That acting thing." Osric said, shyly.

"Oh." Aunt Candy said, letting go of the handshake. "I could've been an actor."

"Here we go again." you said giving Osric a sorry look.

"What do you mean again?" Candy asked, offended.

"You could have been an actor," you told the story, "but you decided to go with a more sensible job and a more realistic job."

"Oh Y/N I'm sorry," said Candy, leading the three of you into the living room, "but everyone knows that acting thing just doesn't work out."

"Candy, Y/N is actually on a TV show." your mom pointed out as you set your bags down next to the couch.

"Oh, which one?" Candy asked, waiting to be impressed.

"Supernatural." you and Osric both said with smiled before looking up at each other.

"Never heard of it." your aunt said before flouncing into the kitchen. Your mother followed her, saying something about a cake she left in the oven.

"Sorry about Candy she's..." you looked for the most polite word you could use to describe your aunt.

"Eccentric?" Osric suggested and you nodded. "Yeah, she is quite a character." You laughed. "So where's the rest of your family?" Osric asked.

"Probably in the office." you smiled. You abandoned your bags and grabbed Osric's hand and showed him to the office eagerly. You opened the door to find your dad in his office chair, playing the guitar as always with your older brother, Nick and younger sister, Cameron sitting on the chair around him listening. As soon as you entered your dad stopped playing.

"Y/N!" he shouted.

"Hey Dad!" you exclaimed. He attempted to get up but you replied, 'No, no, I'll come to you." and you did and gave him a great big hug.