That's a Wrap (Finale)

Summary: In conclusion...(the best summary ever. I know)

--------------------------------------

Your father was dying. You knew this but you didn't think he would die so soon. You ran out of the room without a word to Osric or Jared or Misha or Jensen. You texted them later as they were all worried about you and calling. You reached your hometown just in time to see your father. He was in the hospital and you were crying. Your brother and sister were there and your mom and aunt and grandpa. You said goodbye to him through teary eyes and later, early in the morning, he passed away.

Osric called you but you didn't want to talk. Somehow it got out that this happened and the SPN family was tweeting you condolences and offering their support. You stayed with your family and went to your dad's funeral. The last thing you really had was the guitar he gave you. The one he had always played with a smiling face. You couldn't bear to look at that guitar anymore without bursting into tears.

And time went on. Condolences from fans turned into "Are you going to Asylum?". You had this scheduled for like a year and everyone had paid and bought tickets so you couldn't let the fans down. You had already skipped DC con. So you decided you would go.

"Y/N, hey!" Osric called when he saw you. You smiled upon seeing him and he wrapped you in a warm hug. "How are you? Are you okay? Are you sure you want to do this convention? Because you don't have to. I can go get you coffee is you-"

"Osric." you stopped his rambling with a smile, "I'll be fine. I'm not backing out on my fans."

"But your dad died." he said.

"Thanks for the reminder." you tried to joke, sitting down in the green room. As more people entered they started gathering around you all asking if you were okay. Rob, Briana, Rich, Kim, Kat, Ruth, Jensen, Jared, Misha, Mark, and Matt.

"I appreciate you guys all being concerned but I'm trying really hard to move on." you said, "It's kind of hard to do when everyone is constantly surrounding me and reminding me."

"We're just concerned that's all." Rich said, "We haven't heard from you or seen you for quite a while."

"Guys I love you all but I am fine." you said.

"Y/N, I know that face and you are not fine." Matt said.

"You don't have to go on." Kathryn said.

"Maybe you wanna talk?"

"You should get some rest."

"You know they are going to ask you about."

"Y/N, we care about you."

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

"Okay enough!" you shouted standing up, "I can't breath with everyone talking at once. You're right, I'm not fine. Just when I was starting to think things couldn't get any better everything took a turn for the worst. But I'm strong, okay? I can handle it." You were lying.

Everyone stared at you, speechless and shocked. Then the blond man with the clipboard came in. "Karaoke time guys." he said. "Who's performing?"

"I am." you said.

-------------------------------------------------------

You looked out at all their smiling faces with camera's waving and you sat down on the stool with the mike stand in front of you.

"Hi..." you started, "I need to deal with some feelings and I know you guys will always be there for me so here goes nothing." You took a deep breath. You weren't sure why you were doing this. All you knew was that you needed to do it. You picked up your dad's guitar. You picked a song that summed up the bad of your year and made you feel hopeful. It was your favorite: Angel Playing A Guitar.