And Cut

"Cut!" Guy Bee called as you finished your last scene of the day. You and Misha were sitting in a random car on the soundstage in front of a green screen.

"Good job Y/N!" Misha complemented from the passenger seat before the two of you got out.

"You too..." you said sadly as you shut the door not really hearing what he said.

"You okay?" Misha asked as the two of you walked side by side in the all black room filled with the backs of sets.

"No." you said honestly before sighing, "Man, I can't believe I'm shooting my last episode ever with you guys next week."

"It may not be your last episode ever." Misha said, trying to be hopeful but you weren't buying it.

"Have you read the script?" you asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I read it." Misha said, "But just because Rose dies doesn't mean you won't come back."

"Maybe." you replied, "But who knows how long it will be 'till that happens. I'm going to miss working with you guys. This has been the best time of my life. I mean, I didn't even know who I was before Supernatural."

"Well, I'll tell you one thing." Misha said with a smile, "Just because you won't be on set with us and Rosemary won't be in any new episodes doesn't mean the character won't live on."

"What do you mean?" you asked, stopping before you reached the stage exit.

"I don't think you realize the impact your character has had on this show." Misha said and you were willing to listen to what e had to say, "You realize that you are the first female love interest the fans didn't entirely hate? In fact, people surprisingly love you with Dean."

"Surprisingly?" you joked, fake offended.

"New people come in to watch this show and the veterans are going to be devastated when Rose dies." Misha said, "You are going to have all these fans keeping your legacy alive, don't worry."

You couldn't help but smile. Misha's positivity was contagious. "When did you get so wise?" you asked.

"You know I'm a published poet?" Misha said.

You smiled, biting your lip, "I know."

"Just because we won't see you every day doesn't mean we love you any less." Misha said.

"Thanks, Misha." you said as he gave you a side hug, "That means a lot."

"Your welcome." Misha smiled.

"You know it's usually Jensen who gives these speeches to me?" you said with a smile.

"Well, maybe it's my turn to brighten your day." Misha said,

"Well maybe I outta brighten yours sometime." you said, pushing the door open.

"Hey Y/N," Guy, the director of the episode, called. You waved Misha on and he left as you came back inside and walked over to Guy, "I didn't get a chance to tell you what a good job you did today. I think this is my favorite episode this season."

"Really?" you smiled at the compliment.

"Yeah." he said, "I knew I kept you around for a good reason." Guy had been your first director on Supernatural and one of the two people who had worked it out so you could stick around.

"Well I'm glad you did." you replied, "I can't imagine what my life would be like if I had actually been killed off that first episode."

"Okay, well, good luck next week kiddo." Guy said, clapping your shoulder, "Knock 'em dead."