Snapshots

Summary: Reader premieres her first episode of season 13!

Warning: Some season 11 spoilers. Words in * are the episode reader was in and note that none of the tweets below are real! They are all edited by me for fictional purposes!

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! There's the lovely lady of the hour!" said Adam Gardener, the tall and buff photographer you were scheduled to work with for the next hour.

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you!" You greeted him warmly taking a good look around at the studio which had a single chair set up in front of a white backdrop.

"Ready to take the new publicity shots?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, umm," you slurred, "I was told that this was an off-brand thing? Can you clear that up?"

"Yeah." Adam smiled. "We don't have any accordance with Supernatural productions persay but we have an indirect line with the Warner Bros to the CW. We are gonna take some beautiful shots of you for websites to use to promote you and in turn the show. It's all in the marketing. Now, what do we say we get you into makeup." You didn't completely trust him but then again, you were just the model. After about an hour in makeup you were wearing this short red dress with two spaghetti straps. The dress was loose and looked very fun and flirty.

"This dress is gorgeous! This is going to be awesome!" You said to Adam once you were ready for the shoot.

"Okay! Let's have you sit here." he said showing you to the chair in front of the white backdrop. Then he dimmed the lights and went back over to his camera. You took a very dramatic shot before Adam said, "Now do a nice hair flip."

You did so feeling your beautiful self and Adam took a few more shots. Looking back at them he said, "Wonderful! Now shag the strap down the shoulder!" You didn't see a problem with being a little flirty and did as he asked. "Yes, that's perfect! Now the other one."

"Umm...okay.." you said doing as he said, a little reluctant at first.

"Okay just adjust this here..." he said getting close to you. He positioned your chin up and took the strap down further. You hesitated a bit as he did so. His fingers tickled your skin as he brought the other strap down before starting to unzip the back of your dress.

"Hey!" you snapped standing up and pulling the straps and the zipper back up. "What do you think you're doing?!"

He looked confused. "The public eye wants a beautiful image." he walked toward you with the camera and looked you up and down. He moved your hair off your shoulder, "That means...you know..."

You slapped his hand from you and backed away from him angrily.

"Strip?" you snapped, "Is this a porn magazine?"

Adam laughed like you were the dumb one, "This is art."

"Well then screw you Picasso!" you yelled as you picked up your things.

"Y/N!" he called after you.

"I'm not posing naked for some knock-off website." you laughed bitterly before heading towards the exit.

"How about half naked?" he asked as you slammed the door.

You had been telling Kim and Briana about this as Kim drove you to the watch party for episode 3. That photoshoot was over a month ago.

"You tell him girl!" Kim said as you finished up your retelling.

"Yeah then I had Rob pick me up." you laughed. It was funny now how stupid you had been for trusting that company.