Choices and Opportunities

Summary: reader begins filming another SPN episode and finds herself amidst a swamp of choices.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fiasco?" you asked. "I did what you said. I had fun! The fans loved it, I loved it. I don't see the problem with it."

"I said look like you are having fun." Kathy snapped, "Immaturity is not good for your image."

"My image?" you asked.

"Tampering with the lighting? Pranking the stars of a hit TV show? That's immature. You could have given someone a seizure with those lights. Above all else, you confirmed your reappearance on said show which I told you specifically not to."

"In all fairness, Jared brought it up and I wasn't going to lie to the fan." you said flustered.

"So what? Lie to a fan. They are just fans. We could have pretended it wasn't confirmed yet."

"Just fans? What is that supposed to mean?" you asked offended.

"It means," Kathy said trying to calm herself down. "You need to watch your actions. And stop hanging out with that Misha guy. Pranking is for him, not you. It's bad for your-"

"Image?" you finished.

"Exactly." She said pleased with herself.

"I'm sorry Kathy, but I think I determine my image." you said before hanging up.

"Hey you alright?" asked Misha, "I heard my name."

"Just setting a record straight," you said smiling up at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot happened in three months. December passed by quickly but January couldn't go by any slower. You had your audition for Disney at the end of January and you flew back to Vancouver in February. When January finally did come to an end you went to your audition for Disney. You didn't cold read or anything because they had already seen you act. They just wanted you to sing so they had something to consider, which they did and it didn't go that well in your opinion. Mostly because your mind was on Supernatural. There was just something about that project. There was something that made it special. Something you really liked.

Meeting. You had a meeting with Jim Michaels and Jeremy Carver the day you flew back to Vancouver and you would start rehearsing two days after that. They were going to give you your script and you feared, tell you they were killing you off.

"So," said Jim, "we've got plans for you."

"You aren't gonna kill me are you?" you asked nervously.

They both laughed, "Why do they always ask that?"

"Well, in this episode we are going to set a spark between Rose and one of the boys." said Jeremy.

"And this is where it gets good." Jim excitedly cut in.

"Assuming we get picked up for season 13, we were thinking of signing you on as a reoccurring characters."

"Really? That's ama-" you started.

"And if you don't get season 13?" Kathy asked.

"Well we haven't really adjusted to ending the series but if we end it without the boy's dying, Rose will probably be the happy ending for one of them." said Jim.

"However, we have almost been guaranteed a 13th season," Jeremy said. You felt like they were a little intimidated by Kathy.

"Wow thank you so-" you started.