Getting to Know You

Reader x SPN cast

Summary: the reader does her first panel but when nerves seem to be taking over, who swoops in and comes to the rescue?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And then I hear this crack, right? Then I look down and I had broken Jared's arm." said Osric laughing. The two of you kind of isolated yourselves with your coffee in the green room. Everyone else was scattered about.

"Oh I heard about that." you laughed, "That's why he had a sling for the beginning of season 10 right?"

"Yeah." he laughed.

"Great job Osric." You said sarcastically, "You put those ninja skills to good use."

"Wanna see some cool moves?" He asked.

Everyone perked their heads up as if their names had been called. "No." they all shouted.

"What?" He said surprised. "I've got to show Y/N." He said standing up. He then proceeded to do a whirlwind of kicks and punches before picking his coffee up and panting.

Suddenly a hand came behind him and grabbed the coffee from his hands and took a sip. "You don't need any more caffeine," said Misha Collins laughing.

"Hey," you said smiling at Misha and waving.

"Hey Y/N" he said, "Cool to meet you in person instead of scrolling through your twitter feed for hours."

"What?"

"What?"

You narrowed your eyes at Misha for a second before you both laughed it off.

Mark Sheppard then walked into the green room, "Oi oi oi oi oi." He said with a frown.

"What's up?" Rob asked.

"That flight really did a number on my back." Mark said laughing in pain.

"I was fine." said Misha.

"You brought 10 cushions," said Mark.

You giggled. "Oh yeah," said Misha, "this is the newbie I was telling you about."

You blushed that Misha had been talking about you. "Please to meet you-" Mark said putting his hand out.

"Y/N" you finished for him shaking his hand.

"Y/N that's right. I have yet to watch your episode but I've heard spectacular things about you from Misha and the guys of course."

"The guys?" You asked, hopeful.

"Yeah, Jensen and Jared." said Mark.

The blonde guy came in again. "Hey Y/N, just letting you know, your panel starts in 10."

"Thank you 10." You said as the blonde guy nodded and left. You then realized that you should probably learn his name. You decided to pretend his name was Jeffery for now. It would bother you all day if you didn't put a name to him. Why did it bother you so much? Was it because you were nervous? No, you couldn't be nervous, you never got nervous. You looked down at your coffee. That must be what was giving you the stomach ache. You weren't nervous, you were just extremely excited. Right. Maybe you were-

"Nervous?" asked Misha putting a hand on your shoulder and bringing you out of your thoughts.

"What?" You blew it off as fake as ever. "No way."

"Well good. It's only gonna be an entire room of people who look up to you and will watch your every move."

"Oh." you said letting the nerves take over again.