Medicine

Summary: reader deals with the previous accident with the best medicine possible: The guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were unconscious. That much you knew.

This is what you didn't know: Jensen and Jared were immediately at your side as all the crew members crowded around you.

"Y/N!" Jared called shaking you, but you were out cold.

"Dammit!" Jensen cried frustrated, "I knew this was a bad idea."

"Someone's on their way." said the director trying to remain calm.

"Her heads bleeding." said Jared as he gently lifted your head. "Whose idea was it for her to do this stunt?"

"Long story." said Jensen to Jared as they helped lift you onto the gurney.

"Is she going to be alright?" Jensen asked the paramedic worried.

"Most likely." said the paramedic, "But I can't say for sure."

The cast and crew were like your family, so naturally, they were worried. They were all asking the same question: What do we do?

Jensen and Jared got the okay from the director to go and see if you were okay. All they could think about was you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep. You heard it loud and clear. You wanted to know what it was. You slowly fluttered your eyes open. Crap. Hospital. This can't be good.

"Hey." came a soft voice from the chair next to you. "How ya doing kiddo?"

"My head hurts." You said as your eyes began to focus on Jensen.

He laughed a little, "Yeah that would be the concussion."

"This cannot be good." You said realizing you had stopped production. You started getting out of bed "The episode. We have to-"

"Woah woah woah." said Jensen ushering you back into the bed, "Where do you think you are going slingy?"

"Slingy?" You asked before looking down and noticing a broken arm. "Crap. I am so fired."

"Fired?" Jensen asked, "Why would you be fired? You got hurt."

"They told me it was too dangerous but my agent told them I could handle it which was obviously not the case." You said slumping down in your bed.

Jared and Osric then entered the room. "Hey, how you feeling?" Osric asked bringing in some coffee.

"Broken." You said trying your best to smile a bit.

"Yeah." Jared laughed a little. "No more jumping into things head first. Literally."

You giggled, "Yeah, I've learned that lesson." The room then settled down into silence.

"I'm really glad you're okay." said Jensen kissing your forehead.

"Yeah you really had us worried there." said Jared.

"So what's the plan?" You asked still worried about the shoot.

"Well," said Jared laughing at your persist fullness, "Instead of getting stabbed, you get a concussion and a broken arm. No big deal. You should be out to film Thursday-Saturday. Just take it easy."

"Yeah," you smiled, "from now on Easy is my middle name."

"Well we will see you tomorrow kiddo." said Jared giving you a hug.