Pretty Picture and Distorted Image

Summary: you go on your date with Osric and face some challenges on set and you may just need J2 to lean on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you want to watch?" Osric asked as you sat down on the couch. He was pulling DVDs out of the entertainment cabinet. "I've got 6 Harry Potter movies, Lord of the Rings, Avatar, The Lion King, Captain America, all the Hobbits-"

"You had me at Harry Potter." you said excitedly, "Which ones you got?"

Osric smiled, "Azkaban to Hallows."

"Azkaban is good because Sirius, but I like Goblet of Fire because of the costumes and stuff, but Radcliffe looks the best in Hallows." you said.

"So what will it be?" Osric laughed.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just indecisive." You laughed.

"Guess so." laughed Osric.

"How about Prisoner of Azkaban?" You asked.

"Good choice." said Osric putting the movie in, "Then when we get to the last movie we can say: started at the bottom now we here."

You gave him a weird look and then you both laughed. "Sorry, I'm such a dork." Osric laughed.

You didn't quite know how to answer that so you just laughed.

"So how long you filming for?" Osric asked taking a seat next to you.

"Well," you started, "I start filming tomorrow and I should be done by Saturday morning."

"Duh, typical filming schedule, I should've known that." Osric laughed scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey you got snacks or what?" you asked.

Osric's face lit up, "Oh yeah! I've got candy popcorn, beer, and-"

"Coffee?" you joked.

There was a slight look of nervousness on Osric's face, "No, did you want some? I can get you some."

You laughed, "I was just kidding."

He laughed at your reference and went to get the food. You pigged out during the movie. About 20 minutes in Osric grabbed a blanket and put it over the two of you as it was getting cold.

"It's so funny when you watch the movie even though you already know what happens at the end and you notice things you didn't before," you said.

"I guess it's that way with life too." said Osric.

"Don't get deep on me now." you joked curling up in the blanket.

"You started it." He smiled, "But I mean if you knew back then what you knew now, would you make the same choices?"

"When did you get so wise?" You looked up at him. You were close enough to smell the popcorn on his breath.

"I got it off of Tumblr." He laughed and you laughed.

"I don't know." you said, "It's all up to fate, I guess."

"Fate?" Osric furrowed his brows.

"I don't know, it's stupid." you said looking down as if to bury your thoughts in the blanket.

"What?" Osric asked. You looked back at him.

"Well, my life has been a rollercoaster lately. And I may have to make some decisions." you said frowning.

"What kind of decisions?" Osric asked softly. You looked up at him. He was really close to you now.

"Like," you said softer than before as your mind was in his eyes, "Like whether or not I should drop the ring in the volcano or not."