▪Chapter 1▪

Jimin was doing his usual dutties of copying papers and handing out new tasks to workers while his boss was attending important business matters. He was already on his favourite task when he walked into his boss's office. He usually is the one to clean up is work space. This time was different, when Jimin walked closer to the desk it was already cleaned off but a piece of paper.

Dear Mr.Park,

Go on ahead and make yourself some coffee and finish up some of my files I wasn't able to attend to. If you finish those I left some paper work in a folder that involves your signature. If that task gets complete then you can either go home early for the day or wait for me to ge back at 5.

Help yourself to anything in my office, you can just work in there. Than you so much Mr. Park for always helping me out.

Your Boss,
     Kim Namjoon~

Jimin smiled and pulled open the laptop that was sitting underneath the paper. He loved working for Namjoon. He found everything interesting at the office.

Just as Jimin began to work on a document, Jungkook walked in the room, "Hey Jimin, don't tell Mr. Kim but I have to leave. I have something I forgot to tell him about. Do you think you and Taehyung can split my unfinished work?"

Jimin smiled, "I'll see what I can do, and trust me I won't say a word."

Jungkook smiled and ran out of the door as fast as he could. Jimin turned his attention back to the screen and didn't look away.

~

About three or so hours had passed and Jimin had finished everything that his boss and Jungkook had given him. When Jimin looked at his phone ideas already 4:57.

Namjoon said he would be back around 5.

Suddenly after thinking about his boss, he walked in the door. He looked confused, but then smiled, "You just finished In guessing?"

Jimin sat back and smiled, "Yeah I did."

Namjoon sat his stuff down, "This is why your my assistant. I can count on you to get things done."

Jimin crossed his arms and smirked, trying to his the fact he was blushing, "How was the meeting."

Namjoon sat down and let out a heavy sigh, "Tiring. Man Jimin it's not easy you know."

Jimin nodded his head, "I would think so, that was your third meeting this week. And you have two more next Thursday."

Namjoon pouted, "It's always around the begining of September they want all the meetings to be set."

Jimin smiled, "Right, speaking of September~" Namjoon looked into Jimin's eyes, "What are you wanting for your birthday?"

Namjoon smiled widely, "I'm getting my gift myself."

Jimin laughed, "That's kinda selfish. Are you still wanting to throw a party at the office or no."

Namjoon shook his head, "I just want to spend my birthday with one person."

Jimin looked away, for the past month Namjoon wouldn't stop talking about this special someone, he was hurt knowing it wouldn't be him. He looked out the window, "Let me guess that special someone you won't shut up about."

Namjoon looked at Jimin with no emotion, he could tell something was wrong, "Yeah but, Jimin are you okay?"

Jimin sniffed his nose lightly and looked at Namjoon, "I'm fine."