▪ Chapter 8 ▪

Jimin giggled as Namjoon continued leaving small kisses down his neck and collar bone, "S-stop! That's starting to tickle-"

Namjoon forced a rough kiss onto Jimin's lips, growling against the soft skin, sending a tingling sensation all over the two men.

Jimin patted Namjoon on the shoulder multiple times before he stopped, "Yeah?" He was breathless.

"We should do this here-" he caressed the olders face, "We could get kicked out~"

"True."

Namjoon's index finder slowly began tapping against Jimin's thigh, Jimin blushed lightly at the feeling, "Stop, that tickles!"

Namjoon smiled widely as the blond placed both hands onto his chest and tried to push away. Namjoon chuckled, "You're not getting away that easily~"

Jimin laughed, "O-Oh yeah?" He paused to take a breath, "Why not!"

Namjoon growled in Jimin's ear, "Because I said so." His voice was deep and controlling, "My rank is higher than yours." a slight chuckle escaped his lips, "You're not testing my capabilities now, are you?"

Jimin bit his lip as he tried to control his thoughts, "N-no sir. I k-know my p-place."

"You seem to studder a lot under pressure, something bothering you, Mr. Park."

Jimin covered his mouth with one hand as he looked away and patted Namjoon's shoulder, "Just a t-thought came across my mind s-sir."

Namjoon placed Jimin down and pulled both hands up above his head with a smirk. He took the youngers wrists into one hand as he let his free hand slide down the smaller's figure. Jimin's gaze soon followed down the well built stance that was sculpted into Namjoon's body.

Namjoon watched as Jimin was panting at the feeling of the olders palms slide against his lower hip, "Something messing with your head puppy?"

Jimin scanned around nervously and then looked down at the bulge that was forming in his pants, "T-the is... can you p-put me down?"

Namjoon laughed and lowered Jimin down till his feet were planted on the ground, "Wanna go ride some rides with me?"

Jimin nodded and held onto Namjoon's hand tightly.

1 hour later

Namjoon smiled as he slid into the seat of the Ferris Wheel and smiled. Jimin looked at the view as the sun laced the sky in colorful shades of yellows, blues, reds, and oranges over the other rides and stands across the park. He laughed as he felt Namjoon slip his hand around Jimin's waist, "Its beautiful."

As the ride stopped Jimin and Namjoon found themselves at the top, "Truly magnificent, isn't it Jimin?" Jimin turned his head to Namjoon and smiled; he placed his hand on Namjoon's face and leaned close but then stopped. Namjoon raised his brow, "Jimin?"

Jimin sat back and let his hand fall around to rest on Namjoon's shoulder, "Yeah?"

"Why didn't you kiss me?"

Jimin was hesitant before looking into Namjoon's eyes, "I don't know, it just didn't feel right."

Namjoon looked away and rubbed Jimin's back, "Oh." He looked away and thought quietly to himself.

Jimin looked down and hugged Namjoon close, "Happy Birthday."

When the two hopped off the ride Jimin held onto Namjoon's hand tightly as he covered his eyes, "C-can we go to my house?"

Namjoon smiled as they began walking towards the exit. The woman standing at the ticket booth smiled widely, "Have a good evening!"

Jimin waved goodbye as they found their to Namjoon's car. Namjoon opened the door for Jimin and smiled softly as Jimin stood on his toes and kissed Namjoon on the cheek. As he closed the door and walked around to the drivers side he could see Jimin pull out his phone.

Namjoon sat down and closed the door, "I'll take you home and hang out for a bit then I'll head home myself-"

"And do what spend your birthday alone?" Jimin snapped. "We're stopping by at your place and we are going to get you some work clothes for tomorrow. You're staying with me tonight. No ifs, ands, or buts."

Namjoon laughed as he pulled out of the parking lot, "Sassy much Mr. Park?"

"Keeping you in line sir," he smirked and looked over at Namjoon, eyes filled with lust, "That's why I'm your assistant."

Namjoon laughed, "That's a sexy thing to say to your boss."

Jimin smirked and looked out the window, "I know."

At Jimin's house

Namjoon pulled into Jimin's driveway and smiled, "Here we are-"

Jimin hopped out of the car and grabbed Namjoon's stuff from the back and headed for the front door. Namjoon looked confused as he stepped out and locked the car. When he walked up to the front steps he giggled as he saw not only a door wide open for Namjoon, but his clothes were laid on a small table. He looked down and seen both of Jimin's shoes scattered on the floor; not only the shoes but there was a belt and socks.

"Jimin~"
"Puppy~"

From another room he smirked as Jimin's sweet voice filled the hallway, "Come here Joonie~"

Namjoon closed the door and locked it before taking off his shoes and walking down the hall.

"Mr. Kim~" Jimin's voice sent chills down Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon smiled as he looked into a doorway, "Jimin-"

Jimin sat at the edge of a bed with his legs crossed, "I think you better open your present now~"

Namjoon didn't hesitate before pulling his shirt over his head and moving closer to Jimin. He didn't say a word before Jimin grabbed onto the button on Namjoon's pants. Namjoon pulled Jimin's chin upward and pushed him back further onto the bed, "Be good." Namjoon growled in a stern voice.

Jimin looked up in Namjoon's eyes and smiled as he laid back, "Yes sir~"