▪ Chapter 26 ▪

Namjoon P.O.V

The sound of his moans as I touch his skin so delicately, the way he moved around underneath me as I start to move my hand down towards his bulge, the shimer in his eyes when he starts to grow needy for my attention. I'll adimt, I'm a sucker for it.

Before I can do anything extreme that will surely drive him over the edge there was a small knock on the door, "Hey love birds the plane will be landing in about ten-fifteen minutes, then we habe to drive to the hotel."

Jimin sighed slightly and looked up at me, waiting for me to answer. I smile softly and kiss his cheek, "Thanks Yoongi, we'll be out in a minute."

Jimin slowly hopped off the counter and turned to look at himself in the mirror, he sighed and started to fix himself up. I smirk and grab his hips aggressively, he looks up at me through the reflection as I push up against him with my body, "Namjoon y-you heard what Yoongi said."

His eyes are so bright, brighter than they were a few weeks ago, "I know what he said baby, but Yoongi also mentioned that we would be arriving at a hotel after we land." He blushed softly and placed one hand on mine, "This is a very fancy hotel, ear room is like an apartment. Two bedrooms, you and I get to share," I leaned down and kissed his neck slowly, "Maybe then we could get some alone time."

His cute body shivered underneath my touch as my lips traveled to behind his ear, "O-okay."

As we walk out of the bathroom we took our seats, Jimin held onto my hand the rest of the ride there. I don't understand why but the feeling of his small hands wrapped around mind brings me to a weird state of calm.

The plane finally landed and we grabbed pur things and hopped into our ride to the hotel.

"Namjoon, are you ready to see SeokJin after last year-" Hoseok started to speak but then he looked at The small boy sitting next to me and frowned, "D-does he know that you have a... well whatever you two are?"

I looked out the window and let go of Jimin's hand, "I haven't spoke to him since Hoseok, and why should he know, he's just a businessman we work with."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took a turn into the lonely highway, "Yeah, you two went to high school together, why haven't you talked to him?"

I could feel jimin scoot away from me slightly as he leaned towards Hoseok in the front seat, "What happened last year Hobi?"

I glared at Hoseok not to say anything about it but Jimin got the beatg of his attention, "Jin is an old friend of Namjoon's, and they both became very successful businessmen along side each other. Jin didn't have a choice when he had to move away with his family and their company's new location." He paused, "Every year we go to meet up with him and several other companies, well by we I mean Me and Namjoon. Last year at the after party Jin decided that the after party was going to take place at a club." I tried to ignore what he was about to say next, but I couldn't look away from Jimin, "Jin and Namjoon both had too many drinks, Namjoon wanted to dance because his song came on, and Jin... he got a little carried away and kissed Namjoon," Hoseok took in a sigh and looked me in the eye, "You'll have to ask him the rest of the story."

Jimin slowly turned his head to me, eyes full of pain. I took in a deep breath, "Yeah, he kissed me, but I was drunk and didn't really know what to think or do, so when he tried to leave me to a private room... I followed, but I soon realised what was happening and I confronted him. We fought for a few minutes and we parted ways that night..."

Jimin scooted all the way over to the window and looked atg the building passing by.

I couldn't take it anymore, the painful silent treatment I was receiving from Jimin was irritable, "Jimin-"

"Do you regret pushing him away that night?"

"What?"

He ltuened to look at me, pearly droplets forming in the corners of his eyes, "Do you wish you would have continued what he started that night."

I couldn't believe what he was saying, and to think I thought we finally had everything worked out, "Jimin of course I don't."

"Then why did you get upset talking about it in the car like you wanted it to happen!" He chocked while trying to fight back tears.

I sighed and grabbed his hands softly, pulling them up to sit above my chest, his eyes closed as he looked down, "Jimin, if I wanted it to happen I would have stayed here and told my dad he can suck it up and find someone else to run the business. But ik didn't, I wanted to come back to Seoul because I had someone waiting for me."

He giggled softly and hugged my waist. I rubbed his back once and he pushed me onto the bed, slowly getting on my lap and kissing my cheek, "Was it me~"

I smirked and began to un-tuck his shirt from his pants, "Yes."

Jimin smiled and placed his hands on the buckle of my belt, the heat I felt that traveled up my body was unbearable. I placed my hand in his hair and slowly played with it as he started to undo my pants.

Sadly, before anything could happen I heard Hoseok yell, Jimin got startled and stood up.

I fixed my pants and headed into the main room where standing in the doorway was SeokJin, smiling brightly and laughing with the other two boys.

"Hoseok what's-" Jimin paused and Jin looked over in our direction. He looked past me and waved at Jimin as Hoseok closed the door behind him.

Jin walked towards Jimin and held out a hand, "You must be Namjoon's assistant, Mr. Park?"

Jimin shook Jin's hand and smiled, "Pleasure meeting you."

Then he looked at me, "Namjoon, it's been a while since we last talked."

"Yeah... it has."