▪ Chapter 25 ▪

The day had finally come, the day of the business trip. Jimin was nervous as he pulled up the private jet.

He smiled Hoseok waved at him, he was standing by Yoongi and Namjoon. Jimin took in a deep breath and stepped out of his car, getting his suitcase from the back seat, he made his way over to the others.

Namjoon smiled and greeted Jimin kindly, "Morning Jimin."

Jimin smiles and bowed slightly, "Good morning."

The four looked around and stepped onto the jet. Jimin was the last one to get on, but as soon as he did he placed his things near the back and sat down by a window.

Jimin closed his eyes slightly before feeling a hand on top of his, the warmth made him smile. As he looked up Namjoon sat down next to him, "You feeling good Jimin?"

"Yeah of course, why?"

Namjoon leg go of Jimin's hand and crosses his arms leaning back, "You were acting very distant towards me a few days ago, and last night you were stressing out over this whole thing."

Jimin looked down before sitting up straight and looking into Namjoon's eyes, "I wasn't trying to act that way to you, I'm just scared for what the public will think about seeing us together."

Namjoon laughed slightly, "Jimin," he smiled softly "to everyone that knows of us, you are my assistant and you work for me. I am your boss." He was silent, and after a moment before pecking the youngers lips, he spoke "They don't have to or need to know what we really are."

Jimin smiled and leaned back, scooting closer to Namjoon, "Whatever you say Joon, I just don't want your reputation to go down the drain because of me."

"It wont, and if it did it wouldn't matter. . . What matters to me is that the public doesn't hurt you."

~

Jimin and Namjoon opened their eyes to Hoseok and Yoongi laughing.

Namjoon sat up straight and looked at the two males, Hoseok looked up and grinned, "Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you up!"

Jimin smiled and looked at Yoongi, "What's so funny?"

Yoongi smiled and showed turned his phone to a picture of a guy Jimin had never spoke to. Namjoon laughed, "What is he doing?"

Jimin looked up with worry in his eyes, "You know him?"

Namjoon smiled, "It's someone we will be making a compromise with. Kim SeokJin."

Jimin nodded slowly and looked out the window. Namjoon rubbed Jimin let secretly and frowned. Hoseok looked out the window, "We should be landing soon."

Jimin stood up, "Excuse me, I have to pee." His tone was cold and his eyes were fixed on the floor.

Yoongi pointed to the bathroom door, "Bathroom is right there-"

"I know where it is thank you." Jimin snapped quietly.

As the smaller boy closed the door Namjoon stood up and head over to the bathroom, Hoseok laughed in disgust, "Ew, you're going to listen to him pee?"

Namjoon quickly turned around and glared at Hoseok, "No, somethingnis bothering him and I want to know what it is."

Yoongi smirked, "Or you're just horny and want to try jet sex."

Namjoon glared at the two men who just began to snicker at the joke. As he went to knock on the door he heard Jimin softly singing. He blushes at the boys tone.

Suddenly Jimin stopped and opened the door, he froze at the sight of the older male leaning over. He laughed slightly, "Need the bathroom I see~"

Namjoon shook his head and turned his head to see the other two looking down at Yoongi's phone. As he turned back around he kisses Jimin on the forehead and smiled, "Are you okay?"

Jimin looked close at the older males face and smirked, "I'm fine, why?"

Namjoon laughed and hugged Jimin softly, "I don't know baby..."

Jimin coughed and pushed him back, blushing all the while, "What did you just call me..."

Namjoon looked up and bit his lip, "Sorry, I know not to say it that loud but-" Jimin sighed and pulled Namjoon into the bathroom, "What are you doing?"

Jimin giggled, "How much longer until we get time alone~"

Namjoon looked around and slowly met his gaze with Jimin's, "Aren't we alone in here?"

Jimin bit his lip and stared at the older male, wrapping his small hand around the tie resting against Namjoon's chest, "They would hear us~"

Namjoon blushed and placed Jimin up on the sink, slowly sliding his hands down the small boy's waist, "If you do this now I don't think I would be able to hold back-" he paused, "and I've been wanting to do this for a while now."

Jimin wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist and played with his hair, "S-so are we doing it or not?"

Namjoon leaned down to the younger ear with a devilish grin, "Only of you want the other two to hear you~"

Jimin gulped and looked down, "C-can we at least do something quiet?"

Namjoon slipped his hand into Jimin's pants, "Can you stay quiet?"