▪ Chapter 14 ▪

3 weeks go by and the whole "scandal" is still floating around the internet and making it's way  as top headline for stories and news cast. Everywhere Namjoon goes he is followed by the guilt of wrapping down the sweet and innocent name of Park Jimin. Everywhere Jimin goes he is reminded that because of what his hearted wanted, he had destroyed the future of the love of his life.

"Son this is ridiculous!"

Namjoon winced at his father's tone. "May I remind you that-"

"Can it will ya! You've done enough damage to this comanpy, how do you think I will ever forgive you?"

Namjoon stared intensely into his father's eyes and stood up, "You'll never forgive me. You've never forgiven anyone in your entire life." Namjoon walked around his desk and made his way towards the door, "You really think yelling at me for my mistakes is going to change the outcome of the situation?" Namjoon placed his hand on the door handle and pulled it open and shot a deadly look at his dad, "That's why mom left you when I was seven!"

Everyone in the office looked up at the commotion, including Jimin. His father's rage only grew, "Close the door I'm not done speaking with you."

"No I think you are. You don't run this company anymore, I DO! You don't tell anyone how they do there job, I DO! You can't fix anything that Jas to do with my life, I do."

"Son."

"Get out of my office."

"Son."

"Get out of my building."

"Son-"

Namjoon snapped at his father, "Get out!"

The place when quiet as they watched Namjoon's father express something other than anger, bit rather sadness, "Son."

Namjoon grew furious with his dad as he could feel the tears beginning to built up in his eyes, "Don't ever call me son again. You never acted like my dad, you acted like a you were my boss my entire life. I never had friends growing up because I was busy learning how to deal with accounting and all that bullshit, I never got to spend the holidays with mom because you chased her away and then put a restriction order on her so she couldn't interfere with my 'potential greatness'." Namjoon took in a deep breath before pointing towards the elevator, "Now go."

"Okay Namjo-"

"Mr. Kim." Namjoon s tone was cold. Everyone that was in there working quarters had there attention focused on the two men.

Jimin's heart broke slightly to see how upset Namjoon was with his father but there was little he could do. He turned his head back down to his computer and began working papers for an upcoming meeting he had o go on with Namjoon and Mr. Jung.

Namjoon sighed as he slammed his door to his office. Jimin wanted to get up and do something but he couldn't. Suddenly everyone's eyes traveled over to Jimin.

Hoseok stood up and walked over to Jimin. When he got close enough a few more people walked over to him, "Jimin your e the only person that can talk to him about what the hell we just saw-"

"I can't."

People around Jimin all groaned and sighed. Jimin found out that just last week they were all disappointed to find out that the 'scandal' was fake news. Apparently they wanted the two men to be together.

Yoongi sighed, "Yes you can."

Jimin placed his hand on his mouth, "We haven't talked for three weeks due to everything that's going on. I don't want to make things worse-"

Suddenly a light began blinking on Jimin's desk top phone. The light that was flashing was a call being directed from Namjoon's office, they all looked at the door and could see that the blind was on the window and the light was turned off. Jimin grabbed the phone and waited.

Everyone sitting near his cubical began to get worked up. Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Pick up."

Jimin took in a deep breath and picked up the phone, "Hello." He tried his best not to sound excited or yet concerned but hold a very professional tone, only on the inside is heart was breaking.

"Can you meet me in my office?"

Jimin's heart began racing as he stood up, "Do you need anything else besides th-"

"Just you, that will be all." He hung up and everyone standing around Jimin smiled as they either sat down or walked back to there desks.

He started making his way to Namjoon's room and opened the door. He put on a friendly smile and started fighting back tears, "You wanted to see me?" Namjoon hands were on his face as he leaned down on the desk. He wasn't sobbing, but he also want laughing. "Sir-"

"I missed you." Namjoon blurted out quietly. Jimin stayed by the closed door. He didn't answer because he wasn't for sure if what was happening was a smart idea to engage in. Namjoon looked up, his hair was a mess and his eyes were turning red and glass like, "Do you miss me?" Jimin bit his lip at the question and leaned against the door. Namjoon sighed, "Do you?" Jimin nodded his head and Namjoon stood up, "Say it," he paused. "I need to hear you say it-"

"I miss you." Jimin spit out. Namjoon smiled weakly and took a few steps around the desk and stood infront of it. He sat down and sighed as he crossed his arms. Jimin choked on his next words, "What did you want?"

Namjoon looked into Jimin's eyes and held out his arms. Jimin waited a moment before walking into his arms and crying in his chest. Namjoon kissed Jimin's head, "I love you, I want you back-"

"Why are you doing this to me..."

Namjoon's eyes shot open, "What do you mean?"

Jimin started sobbing a little harder, "Why are you always taunting me qi th affection? You know how much you mess with me so why even bother to continue?"

"Because I want you all to myself." He sighed and pulled up Jimin's face, "I've had sleepless night just laying in my empty bed, hopeing that if I open my eyes you'll be next to me sleeping but when I do your gone. I hate walking into the building everyday to see that you haven't smiled nor waved at me saying good morning, it hurts to realise that being in love with you is causing you harm." He began crying as he leaned close to Jimin, "I want to kiss you-"

Jimin placed his hands on Namjoon's shoulders and pushed him back on the desk, crawling up onto his lap and straddling his thighs. Namjoon stopped crying and placed a hand on Jimin's hip. Jimin leaned down and bit him lip as he blushed, "What's stopping you?"

Namjoon smirked as he whipped away his tears, "Nothing?"

Jimin smiled, "Good answer~"

Namjoon placed his lips against Jimin's solftly. The warm feeling of connecting back with Namjoon made Jimin smile in the kiss.

After a few seconds Jimin pulled back gently and then went back in, this time want something more.

Namjoon smirked and started tracing his finger on on the sewing on the side of Jimin's pants, and then moving it fowrad his member. Jimin gasped slightly and looked down blushing, "N-now?"

Namjoon shook his head, "No not now. I don't want to make things worse~"

Jimin giggled slightly and placed his arms around Namjoon's neck, "Then when~"

"After work?"

Jimin nodded and with that hopped off Namjoon's lap, "Sounds good."

Namjoon smirked as pinched Jimin's ass before walking back around to his desk, "Make sure you get those meeting plans sent in but noon."

Jimin opened the door and laughed, "Yeah, I'll remember to do that."