▪ Chapter 4 ▪

《One more day》

Namjoon pulled up into Jimin's driveway, he was kinda nervous to pick him up. He sighed and slowly got out of his car, he made his way over to the front steps but the door flew open.

Jimin tripped out the door, "Shit!"

Namjoon flung forward and caught Jimin, "Your not running late," Jimin was in work clothes which made Namjoon smile, "You can wear some more... casual clothes you know."

Jimin looked up at Namjoon and smiled, "Okay, I'll go change." He stood up and laughed, "Come on in Joon."

Namjoon smiled and followed Jimin into his house, "You have a nice place here."

Jimin smiled as he headed towards a hallway, "Thanks, make yourself comfortable."

Namjoon slowly walked around the the living room, looking at Jimin's things. He stumbled across a picture frame. He didn't care to look at the people with his lover, he just put all of his attention into Jimin.

When Jimin walked out of the hallway, he smiled to see the older focusing on silly pictures of him and his friends. He crept up behind Namjoon slowly and placed both hands on his upper back. He began to giggle at the size difference between them, "I can barely see over your shoulder~"

Namjoon laughed while he turned around, his hands were above Jimin's hips, "That's cute."

Jimin felt his face becoming warmer, "W-whats is?"

"You, you're so small~"

Jimin looked away, "Lets just go..."

Namjoon let go of Jimin slowly and headed towards the door. When they walked outside Jimin looked over and seen Namjoon's car. It was fancy and looked expensive. Jimin walked around to the passenger side slowly and opened the door. Namjoon thought it was cute how Jimin was amazed by the car, "Its a nice car isn't it?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, how come you don't drive this one to work?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders as he started the car, "I guess I like to drive this one around when I'm not working."

"How many cars do own?"

Namjoon smirked at Jimin as he pulled so it of the driveway, "Like, 5."

Jimin laughed, "Why?"

Namjoon smiled, "I'm not for sure why, but I enjoy driving different cars around."

Jimin smiled and looked out the window, "Out of all of the cars you have, which one do you enjoy the most?"

"Convertible, I like driving it around at night so I can look at the moon and stars."

Jimin looked over at him, "How can you see all the stars with all the lights on in the city?"

Namjoon smiled, he seemed so happy talking about the things he enjoys, "I drive outside of the town to this beach. It's really beautiful of a night time, the way the moon reflects on the water," he paused and then laughed, "Sorry, I'm just rambling."

"No no, Continue. This beach sound interesting."

Namjoon smiled, "Taking walks by the shoreline day or night really calms me down. I like to look for crabs, they're my little buddies. The water gets calm at night, and it's never too cold. I mean, for some odd reason last week it was really warm." Namjoon kept talking, which made Jimin giggle. Namjoon looked over confused, "What?"

Jimin blushed a tiny bit, "You really do love that beach don't you?" Namjoon didn't say anything, but instead he smiled. Jimin laughed, "I think it's cute."

"What makes it cute?"

Jimin looked over at Namjoon, "I mean, I just thought it was cute how you got all excited talking about something that makes you happy."

Namjoon smiled, "What makes you happy?"

Jimin looked out the window, "Being with someone I care about... I guess I enjoy the idea of being loved by someone who is always there with you. It doesn't matter if it's family, friends," Jimin looked over at Namjoon and smiled, "Partner... I enjoy being with someone. It's better than being alone."

Namjoon parked the car and looked over at Jimin, "We're here Jimin."

Jimin looked outside the car window, "Where are we?"

Namjoon pointed at a small corner restaurant, "Lets grab a bite to eat real quick." Jimin nodded his head and continued looking out the window. Namjoon smirked, he placed a hand on Jimin's neck. Jimin turned his head and looked into Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon smiled and looked down at Jimin's mouth and then back into his eyes, "Can I kiss you?"

Jimin nodded his head slowly and leaned foreword. When their lips touched Jimin placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder while the older moved his hand down to Jimin's mid-side just above his hip.

Namjoon pulled away and looked at Jimin, who hid his face in Namjoon's neck, "Let's go inside~"

As they got out of the car Jimin looked down at Namjoon's hand, he slowly grabbed it with his. Namjoon looked over at Jimin and opened his mouth but Jimin spike before him, "My hand is cold."

~

Namjoon and Jimin walked out of the restaurant smiling and holding hands. Namjoon unlocked the doors on his car and let go of Jimin, "Get in baby boy!" His voice sounded happy.

Jimin smiled as he closed the door. He looked over at Namjoon as the car started up and began driving down the street again, "Baby boy?"

Namjoon laughed, "Sorry." His laugh was cute.

Jimin leaned to the left so he could be closer to Namjoon, "At least your happy~" Jimin looked up, "I like seeing you smile."

Namjoon smiled widely, "I'm glad to hear that... Your the reason why I'm smiling."

Jimin sat up straight, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Namjoon smirked happily, "You being with me... I mean you being by my side as my boyfriend... it makes me happy."

Jimin looked at Namjoon's eyes, "What exactly is it you need to get done today?"

Namjoon slowed down at a stop light, "Just picking up some stuff, why?"

"Wait another day," he paused as Namjoon looked over at him confused, "Take me to the beach."

Namjoon began to drive the corner as the light turned green, "You mean the one I was talking to you about?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, like an early bday date."

Namjoon smiled widely, "Okay."

Jimin smiled and rolled down the window, "Okay."