▪ Chapter 13 ▪

Jimin P.O.V

It hurt my heart to see my house as we pulled into the driveway. I looked at Namjoon as he stopped the car, his eyes were red and he was biting his bottom lip, "I'll see you at work Monday?"

He hesitated for about thirty seconds before unlocking the doors and choking on his breath, "Yeah of course."

I smiled weakly before stepping out of the car, I heard his breathing stop for a seccond before he let out a heavy sigh. I turned around and hopped back in the car. I wrapped my arms around him and began sobbing in his arms. I felt his hands grip bunches of fabric in his fist before he laughed falsely, "It's going to be okay-"

"I know," I snapped at him harshly before looking into his eyes, "I just-" he placed his hand on my cheek.

"Jimin?" His eyes were glossy from crying.

"I don't know how long it will be till I get to hug you, that's all." He smiled at my words and nodded. Before he could turn his head I gave a quick peck on his lips and smiled, "Or kiss."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

As I closed the door I walked up to my steps and stopped to wave at Namjoon. I hated my action in doing so because when I did i seen his head on the starring wheel, his was crying. When I decided to go inside I could here screaming coming from his car before I closed the door.

I stopped dead in my tracks to open the door winded to see what was going on, he was yelling as crying. It hurt to see him like this but for some reason it felt right. What we were doing was for the best.

So whyh does it hurt so much?

When he calmed down he looked up and I slid down the side of my door. The rain now beginning to fall harder just made the whole scene more depressing. As he started pulling put of the drive way a part of me said to chase after him.

I don't know why but I stood up and walked to the pathway that was just next to the driveway. As he pulled put onto the road I began crying as I watched his car start to drive away slowly.

Maybe off I catch up with him before he gets to the Poway I can convince him to stay one last night. Maybe even one last kiss.

"Namjoon. . ." I took a few steps forward and said his name a little louder, "Namjoon-" I look to see that there were no other cars than his and started jogging. I began sprinting as I realised he was also speeding up a tiny bit.

My tears began to burn my face and My hair was getting in the way because of the rain, "Namjoon!!" The pain in my cheast was becoming unbearable. I was starting to loose my breath.

All of a sudden he stopped his car, in that action I stopped running. When I whipped myh hair out of my fave one last time I seen him step out of his car. He shook his head and began walking towards me. I took a few steps before he began running at me.

"NAMJOON-" I was practically yelling like an insane person.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. My cries were loud and I was still shocked at the fact no other cars were coming down the road.

He placed a hand on my head and held me closer to his chest, "Jimin, you need to go home."

"I don't want to-"

"GO HOME!" His voice was anguished and his eyes were speaking the complete opposite of what he was saying. Stay is what you could see but leave is what he was trying to pull off.

I slammed my fists against his chest, "I CAN'T!"

"WHY NOT!" Namjoon looked down at me, not even fighting back. He was too damaged to actually fight me.

"Because you won't be there with me. . ."

Namjoon grabbed my hands and leaned close to me, placing his lips against my forehead, "I know it's going to be different with me there to sleep with you but think about it this way," he looked me in the eyes and smiled faintly before putting his hands on my waist, "When all of this blows over, I'll be by your side once again."

When we kissed for the last time he took a few steps back and then turned around and smiled, "When that day comes I don't plan on leaving for a long time."

I watched as he walked away. As he reached his car door he looked at me and water goodbye, of course I waved back.

When his car turned the corner I sighed and looked behind me, still no cars coming. I began walking back to my house on my own. Thinking about how long it is that I would have to wait for things to fix themselves and the next time I would be able to place my lips against Namjoon's.

Walking in the rain isn't how I thought about spending today, infact taking a break from Namjoon isn't how I thought about starting my weekend.

When I reached myh house I closed the door and headed down the hallway to my bedroom. Smiling as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket just to see a text from Namjoon.

'Everything is going to be okay baby, I promise.'

I didn't reply back because I knew if ij kept talking to him I'd end up in his sheets laying right next to him dreaming about how I was going to spend the next day with him. The idea of sleeping alone hurt me, and I am one for knowing what it's like to sleep alone up until him.

I shook off the thought as I pilled out newer clothes and slipped off the wet ones. I decided that if I was going to try to stay positive I should at least clear my mind for a while.

The newer clothes were warm and dry, but they weren't his clothes. I picked up the wet pile and bit my lip as I stared down at Namjoon shirt he let me sleep in. I immediately began walking to the dryer, yeah his scent would be gone but it's his shirt.

When I placed it gently in the dryer I started it and made my way to the living room. I grabbed a fuzzy blanket and sat down in the couch, instead of turning on the tv I hugged a pillow and cried.

The tears stung my cheeks until everything started to drift away. And by that time, I started to drift off to sleep.