▪ Chapter 20 ▪

Namjoon put on a vicious grin before lubing up his memeber. Jimin watched impatiently as he bit his lip, "Namjoon~" he whined.

Namjoon pushed Jimin down when he was finished and moved close to him, being inches away from entering Jimin, "Shhh, you're okay baby." Jimin shook his head up and down slowly as he bit his lip. Namjoon smirked and teased the younger, it was fun for him to see how Jimin was reacting.

After about a minute or so he slapped Jimin thigh as Jimin tried to move himself onto the older, "Be patient Jimin."

Jimin whined, "Please Namjoon~" His eyes where filled with irony, "I want it now~"

Namjoon smirked as he slammed into the younger, "As you say so!"

Jimin let out a sharp cry and grabbed onto Namjoon s shoulders. Namjoon's eyes traveled to Jimin's bottom lip, it was quivering as he tried to hide a shy smile. "Always begging, wanting things went you don't need it~" he waited a second before moving slowly, causing Jimin to relax his shoulders slightly, "Not wanting anything when you need it~"

"Namjoon please~"

Namjoon raise one brow, "Please what?"

Jimin arched his back as each movement slowed down even more than the last, "Go faster~" his small hand covered his face due to being embarrassed by the simple request.

Namjoon complied and began to go at a 'normal pase'. In Namjoon's sense normal was fast and hard.

Each hit cause Jimin to let out a sweet and short moan, and sometimes a cry. Namjoon would groan every time Jimin would make eye contact with him, staring deep into his eyes with lustful eyes.

Namjoon grabbed onto Jimin's waist and went harder on the youngers body. Jimin screwed his eyes shut after a minute and cried out loud, "Joon!"

Namjoon looked up at Jimin's down at Jimin's lips and smirked. He knew he had found Jimin's sweet spot and he wanted to tease Jimin about it.

He slowed his pase and rocked his hips in a painfully slow motion. Jimin squeezed Namjoon's shoulder tightly, "Namjoon-!"

Namjoon stopped and kissed Jimin softly before adjusting himself. He smirked, "Sorry baby."

"F-for wh-" Jimin started but soon stopped as he felt Namjoon thrust back into him.

The animalistic pase and the younger males rapid breathing was in sink, grunts and moans filled the room. 

After a minute Jimin opened his eyes once more as he found his way to Namjoon's hair and rugged on it, "Namjoon I'm close~"

Namjoon nodded and tried to go faster, and he did. He smirk as Jimin let out a short yet high pitched cry as he came.

Jimin would wince at every thrust in pain because Namjoon was still going, riding out his high with Jimin.

Jimin covered his eyes to show Namjoon he wasn't tearing up, "J-joon~"

Namjoon didn't answer, Instead his grip on Jimin's waist tightened and his thrusts grew sloppy as he found himself finishing off.

Jimin blushed at the feeling but he  still placed his arms around the older and smiled softly. Namjoon pulled out of Jimin and laid down. He took in a deep breath before peeling off the condom and tieing it up.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon and smiled weakly, "Hey~"

Namjoon looked down and pulled Jimin close to him, kissing his eyes and the all over his face, "Yeah?"

Jimin giggled and placed his hand on Namjoon's chest, "I feel gross, I'm tired, and we left a bowl of ice cream downstairs."

Namjoon let out a groan and smiled and he sat up, "I'll get the ice cream and you can take another shower if you like."

Jimin laughed and got up, "I'll just wash myself off."

Namjoon nodded and Jimin walked off to the bathroom. He found a wash rag and began whipping himself clean, thinking about Namjoon's facial expressions from just fix minutes ago he blushed slightly. He looked up at the mirror and seen the mark on his neck.

How many other people have seen him like that...

Has he marked anyone else before?

Jimin shook off his thoughts and headed back to the bedroom. He found himself a clean pair of underwear and walked over to Namjoon's dresser. He open up a drawer and found a black t-shirt.

He smiled and pulled it on over his head, it was big on him. He sniffed the shirt and jumped on the bed, covering himself up with the blankets and hugging a pillow.

When Namjoon entered the room he was already dressed in grey sweatpants and no shirt. He smiled as he seen Jimin, already passed out, while hugging a pillow.

Namjoon smirked as he walked over to the bed, he pulled the pillow put of Jimin's arms. Jimin opened his eyes and whined but soon smiled softly, "You're back!"

Namjoon smiled and crawled close to Jimin with his arms open. Jimin smiled and Jumped on top of Namjoon, straddling his lap with a smile.

Namjoon looked at Jimin and smirked, "Nice shirt baby."

Jimin blushed and placed his small hands on Namjoon's chest and stomach, "Its not mine~" he purred.

He smiled at the younger boys tone and place his big hands on Jimin's face, "It looks good on you." Jimin smiled and leaned in for a kiss. As they pulled apart from one another's faces Namjoon seen a small tear forming in Jimin's eye, "Jimin?"

"I'm a whore. . ." He looked down and covered his face.

Namjoon sat up and frowned, "No your not."

Jimin barried his face in Namjoon's neck and let out a silent cry, "Yes I am... I'm sleeping with my boss-"

"I love you, you love me back. That doesn't count as you just sleeping with me for money. You're sleeping with me because you and I both want you to." Namjoon pulled Jimin close to him, rubbing his back, "I care about you so much and I would rush anything for you."

Jimin smiled against the olders skin, "Joonie."

Namjoon placed one hand on the back of Jimin's head, "I already am risking the most important thing in my life as we speak."

Jimin placed his hands on Namjoon's upper back, "Like what, your family business, your name, all your money, your future?"

Namjoon laughed, "I'm risking our relationship." Namjoon choked on his words, "Its either you or the family business... I'm choosing you."

Jimin smiled and kissed Namjoon's neck, "I love you."

Namjoon squeezed Jimin closer to him as he laid down, "I love you times all the infinite possibilities."

Jimin smiled and kissed Namjoon's lips softly, "I love you more than you could ever imagine."