▪ Chapter 5 ▪

Namjoon smiled widely as he parked his car, "We're here."

Jimin looked around, "But I don't see a beach..."

"We have to walk the rest of the way there. Did I not mention a lot of people don't know about this place?"

"No, you forgot to throw that in." Jimin smiled.

Namjoon looked away as he laughed, "Sorry, guess I got excited talking about it and not it's location huh?"

Jimin smiled as he watched Namjoon's eyes light up with excitement, "Do you know anyone else who comes here?"

Namjoon opened his door slowly, "Funny you ask, just me and..." He looked back at Jimin and smiled, "and now you do too."

Jimin got out of the car. They began walking down a path that stopped at a few picnic tables, Jimin could tell that Namjoon knew where he was going when they walked past the small area. After a few minutes they can across these giant rocks that were all over the place, some covered in art, others didn't. Namjoon laughed as he grabbed Jimins hand and pulled him over to a rock that was slightly bigger than the others. "This one is climbable." Jimin trusted Namjoon as they climbed over and slid down.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Just a little further I promise." Namjoon pleaded. Jimin believed him and continued walking.

About five minutes later Jimin could see sand in the distance and he could smell the waves crashing against the shore. Namjoon got excited and began walking faster, Jimin had to grab the olders hand with his so he wouldn't get left behind.

Namjoon and Jimin both stopped and looked around. Namjoon took in a deep breath and smiled, "This is it."

Jimin smiled and began walking forward, "It's so peaceful here." Namjoon started to jolt towards the shore line, only nodding at Jimin's comment. Jimin watched as he older got close to the ground and didn't move. He stayed like that for a minute before moving over a little bit. Jimin was confused by this, "What are you doing Namjoon?"

Namjoon stood up slowly and turned around, "Found one!"

"Found what?" Jimin headed over to Namjoon and looked in his hand. He smiled as he realised that he was holding a tiny crab.

Namjoon's voice was soft, "Its a pretty crab. It has little dots on its back~" he smiled as he continued looking at the small animal. Jimin looked up at his other. Namjoon's eyes were focused on the crab and his lips were apart, showing his smile, a dimple shining through on his cheek. Jimins eyes started to travel around on Namjoon, he noticed that his posture was different from what he does in the workplace. He was more relaxed and his shoulders were not as tense as they always were, Namjoon kept his hands together as the tiny sea animal danced in his hands, making him laugh. Jimin moved close to Namjoon, "You really like crabs, don't you?"

Namjoon smiled, "I like a lot of sea animals, but crabs mostly."

"Is that why I've never seen you eat seafood?" Jimin looked back up at Namjoon.

Namjoon turned his attention over to Jimins eyes and smiled, "I guess so, yeah." He continued looking at Jimin and then he caught himself biting his lip while looking at Jimin. Jimin didn't really notice because he ended up looking down at the crab. Namjoon turned back and put it down, shortly after Jimin stood next to him and hugged his arm. Namjoon looked down at the smaller as he watched to sea. Namjoon bit his lip again and turned away, he wanted his mouth to connect with Jimin's again.

Jimin could feel Namjoon tensing up, he didn't want to say anything so he just looked up slowly. Jimin could feel Namjoon tapping his foot on the sand and he could tell he was moving his hand around. Jimin leaned infront of him and frowned concerningly, "Are you okay Joonie, you seem... tense."

Namjoon looked down slightly and looked at Jimin's lips. Blushing, he looked away quickly, "I'm okay."

Jimin placed his arms around Namjoon's shoulders slowly and pulled himself closer to Namjoon's chest, "Are you sure you look jumpy-"

Namjoon grabbed Jimins waist, making Jimin stop talking abruptly. Namjoon looked down at Jimin and blushed slightly, "Don't look at me like that..." Jimin didn't listen, he Just kept looking at Namjoon, he then looked at Namjoon's lips. Namjoon noticed that and he leaned in closer, "You want it too huh?"

Jimin smiled softly and whined, "I do... can I kiss you?"

Namjoon smirked and whispered to Jimin saying yes. Jimin's eyes slowly closed as Namjoon leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the youngers lips. Jimin's arms fell down to Namjoon's chest, clenching his hands into small fists. Namjoon gently pulled on the smaller's low back. When Namjoon pulled away Jimin let out a quiet pout noise, causing Namjoon to smirk. Jimin's eyes looked down at his hands and his brows furrowed upsettingly. Namjoon smirked once again and lifted Jimins chin up, "What's wrong puppy? You want more?"

Jimin nodded pleadingly, "Please."

Namjoon smirked and looked past him at the water, then he looked back at Jimin, "Okay."

Jimin stood on his toes and kissed Namjoon slowly. Namjoon began to pick up the pase after a moment, he moved down to Jimin's neck slowly and kissed it softly. Jimin let out a small moan from the older pleasing him. This turned on the older. Namjoon looked up at Jimin, who's face was bright red.

Jimin was quick to reply, "S-sorry.... it felt..."

"Nice?" Namjoon asked with a hint of laughter.

Jimin blushed as he placed his hand on Namjoon's neck, "I want more."

Namjoon was shocked, "W-what?"

Jimin started pulling Namjoon to the grass area. When they got on the grass Jimin's eyes were glossy, the sunset was making their shadows dance. Jimin sat down on the ground and opened his arms, "Please."

Namjoon took in a deep breath and got on his knees infront of Jimin, "Okay."