▪ Chapter 6 ▪

(a/n: Slight smut warning ... maybe more than slight lol)

Namjoon placed his hand on Jimin's cheek and kissed him passionately. Jimin had both hands on Namjoon's neck. Namjoon then laied Jimin down on his back. Jimin pushed back Namjoon's hair when he pulled away. Jimin smiled seeing Namjoon hover above him. Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled while he caressed Jimins cheek, "You look you beautiful in the sunset." Jimin bit his lip at the complement. Namjoon then slid his hand down the side of Jimin's body, making the younger arch his back, "I want you~"

Jimin's face lit up and he placed his hands on Namjoon's chest. Jimin opened his mouth slightly but nothing came out for a moment. After a minute of staring into Namjoon's eyes, he spoke softly, "If we do this... I won't stop myself."

With that Namjoon leaned down and kissed Jimin once more on the lips. This kiss was different from the others, this one was passionate. It had a wild twist to it, a twist that kept the two yearning for more. The lust between the Namjoon and Jimin grew the longer they touched. As Namjoon's kissed traveled down Jimin's neck and body, Jimin let out small pants of excitement. Namjoon placed his hand on Jimin's side as he looked into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin leaned close to Namjoon's lips and began kissing them again. When Namjoon placed his hand on Jimin's hip, the younger bucked his hips up to meet with Namjoon's. Namjoon bit his lip when Jimin let out a small whine.

"S-somthing wrong?"

Namjoon looked deep into Jimin's eyes and whispered to Jimin, "You just sound nice~" Jimin smiled as he kissed Namjoon once again. This time Namjoon placed Jimin flat on the ground, only hovering above him.

Jimin then started letting out small pants as Namjoon's hand went up his shirt, "Nam...joon~"

The sound of the smallers voice made Namjoon smirk, "Yes?"

Jimin bit his lip as he placed his hand where Namjoon's was, "M-more..."

"More what?" He teased. Jimin wiggled around underneath his older, whimpering. Namjoon laughed as he placed a kiss on Jimin's neck, "More touch?" Jimin nodded his head, causing Namjoon to slide the shirt over Jimin's head. Jimin let out a whimper seeing the older smirk. Namjoon leaned down and kissed Jimins collar bone, after a second he began to suck and bite the spot.

"H-hyung~"

Namjoon placed Jimin's legs around his hips and groaned, "Yes puppy?"

Jimin whined, "Stop teasing me, it's not fair~"

Namjoon then slid one hand down to the rim of Jimin's pants and played with the button, "But I'm having fun~"

Jimin let out helpless cries, he was needy, "Hyung!"

"Beg," Namjoon growled in a low raspy voice, "If you want something you have to show me you want it~"

Jimin bit his lip as he pushed his hips more against Namjoon's, "Please Oppa~" he let out another whine as Namjoon slid his hand slightly closer to Jimin's pants. Jimin looked into Namjoon's eyes with a begging expression, "I need it now!"

Namjoon leaned up against Jimin's neck and started leaving a trail of kisses to his neck under his ear, "One more time puppy~"

Jimin whimpered as Namjoon started kissing right behind his ear, "Please Namjoon~"

Without any hesitation, Namjoon placed his fingers on Jimin's zipper and pulled down. Jimin was getting excited as every touched burned his skin. "Your skin is so soft baby~" Namjoon growled in Jimin's ear. Jimin placed his hands behind Namjoon's neck and in his hair. Namjoon started to ring Jimin's pants down but he was stopped as Jimin hugged at his shirt, "Yes?"