Chapter 6: The Beast

HOW?!

How had he gotten away again? This was a question the beast had no answer for. He had the man right where he wanted him yet still he escaped...The thing's eyes narrowed as the gears in its head spun. What was there to do? What did it need to do to finally get Samuel?

If it were capable of it, the monster would have grinned as it realized that it had exactly what it needed lying in wait. Quite literally. The only issue was getting where it needed, this again was actually not an issue due to something that had been set up a long time ago. A series of underground tunnels and a few hubs to connect everything lying underneath Hurricane where no one would have looked for it. It was brilliant.

[I] "He won't know what hit him..."

The rotten machine let out what was an attempt at a laugh, due to how long it had been sitting all the inner workings were becoming unusable so it would need to act quickly or find a new means of making its way around as every step took a second or two longer than it would have liked but that meant more time to plan and that? That was quite possibly the worst thing that his prey could have to go up against as, after all, a dead man is never accused of an attack.

"This...This is perfect..."

What remained of William Afton slowly worked its way to a hidden doorway, opened it and walked down the steps into the catacombs of Hurricane. There was much to do, and a small window to do it. The primal anger within him still held a small amount of intelligence and could feel the other part of his soul was out there somewhere. He wanted it back at any cost, killing Sam was just something it wanted to do because he despised the man. He had a wife, he was

Happy.

It pissed William off. He had lost his wife, his youngest son and his daughter...Sam was young, had a lover. It wasn't fair to him and now, he would get revenge. It did raise the question of how exactly this happened as his soul was now two different parts which was something he lacked an understanding of, then again he also only had what was equal to an animal brain but it was enough.

"He...must die..."

The suit trapping the remains of the dead man had traversed a good portion of the trek to where it wanted, it helped that it didn't need to perceive time the same way and could shut itself down to a basic function or two. It also couldn't feel pain which was useful if any fights were to occur. It was an unfair fight but then, it didn't matter to him. What mattered was finishing what started so long ago.

At last. At last, it was time to awaken these beasts that he had made in life. They were perversions of faces that were loved so dearly by many in the city but this was beyond them. Beyond what most understood. He, William Afton, had managed to make actual magic a reality. Illusions that defied reality, machines that looked like they weren't what was truly there.

They were twisted. Abominations of faces many loved with extra jaws, teeth, mouths, and they were just as deadly as they appeared. If one was to capture anything the inside of the suit would fill the captive with springlocks until it was nothing more than blood and bones. A perfect killing machine really. All he had to do was wake them up.