Chapter 7: Paperwork

"So...blueprints. You're going to build the characters aren't you?"

It wasn't hard to tell what Sam was thinking even if he wasn't directly looking at her, it was kind of an odd thing she noticed or rather developed due to how often they interacted and generally spent time together. Either the man was just really easy to read or she was picking up on super subtle things that would go unnoticed.

"Maybe? I'm admittedly curious what they were supposed to look like though from what I noticed they're quite advanced in design."

The blonde had kept his eyes on the road since he was the one driving but his thoughts were on the paperwork he had gathered and the blueprints. Those bothered him since he'd never seen anything like them before and given William had been skilled in robotics, there was a possibility that what was on paper could easily be made. However, the purpose of said characters was a mystery. There wasn't any information other than a name and some smaller things like what props if any, they would have.

"Sam...I swear to god...You're amazing but don't you think that's too far? Seriously. You have a lot to do as it is and building animatronics isn't a task that's finished quickly..."

Momo was trying to reason with the man but it was hard to tell if she was getting anywhere with it which meant she likely wasn't but she wasn't easily defeated. All she needed was a different approach and there was one she could try to take but wasn't sure about. There was no telling how he would react to the topic so she left it alone for now as he was clearly focused on driving.

"I know...but I guess I may as well right? Who knows, they could become new characters for the company to use? I don't know. I just...I kinda miss the time I got to spend just messing around with the characters to practice..."

Sam trailed off sadly, it wasn't hard to tell the thought of getting to build his own characters was something he's always wanted to do but he had other priorities at hand and they needed to be taken care of before anything else. He was...How would she describe Sam? It was a question she never really considered but her mind had time to think and well, the question needed an answer at some point. However, she still couldn't say. Just something about him made describing him hard. Momo didn't want to call him childish as that seemed disrespectful in a way despite how true it was. The man next to her was basically a big child but he also wasn't trying to be. It was just how his mind worked which was kind of tragic to her.

"Momo? You zoned out on me."

"Sorry. Just lost in my thoughts is all."

The woman stopped herself from calling Sam dear like they were a couple or something...She wanted to be but was HE ready for it? She didn't want to open the topic until he seemed ready for it as there was still a sense of sadness around him this long after losing his first love, Caroline. It was in a word sad but what they had just gotten done with was something he needed to do and she could accept that it was a sign that he was slowly coming to terms with reality and moving on from the loss he had endured. Maybe he was ready for another relationship, there was still some time needed for the brown-haired woman to say.

She blinked a couple of times, realizing her black eyes were studying him for whatever reason. He was handsome in a way but her gaze was focused on his neck and more specifically the scars that were upon his flesh. He never openly discussed them but from what she could gather something had happened at Fredbear's as she had noticed there were also scars near his wrists as well...all of which were exactly the same length and style...that wasn't something done by a human.

"Momo...I won't build them. It's not worth it, to be honest as from what I read, I'd need a lot of money as one of them was supposed to have an ice cream maker built in...Not something I can just make with a few spare parts and I don't have much that I even want to spend money on unless it's absolutely needed."