Chapter 8

This is Keira's chapter

Spider-Man's POV:
"This way guys! I think they're over here!" I yelled to my team.
"I cannot believe we're taking orders from a child!" I hear Black Panther says to Captain Marvel.
"Don't talk to me! We have a job to do!"
"Exactly Captain America *insert manly squeals* needs my help" I said feeling pride that my childhood hero needed my help.
"Alright then let's go!" Bruce said.
"Hey pesky bugs try to escape my webs!" I says. Captain America looked up and saw me.
"Spider-Man? What are you doing here"
"Here to help! Isn't it great that we're on the same team now! It was an honor to fight against you but it's been a lifelong dream to fight along with you a-"
"Too much talking kid! We have to fight" War machine Says as he shoots out the guts of some of the storm bugs. Hulk comes out.
"Hey Cap! What's up!"
Captain America had this look on his face. He knew exactly what to say next. And I knew too being a fan of them. I've waited so long to hear these epic words leave his lips and now it's finally happening.  He smiled. Looked right at the hulk and finally said
"Alright Hulk Smash!" Hulk came in and started smashing the storm bugs. Black panther started slashing the bugs. Captain Marvel was shooting blasts from her fingers at the bugs. Black widow and Bucky teamed up and we're still fighting the original bugs. And falcon was flying around the bugs attacking him. Unbelievable! We were still outnumbered!
"Captain?! Do you have a plan now!"
"Glad you asked kid! There's always a plan b!
Avengers Assemble!"