Chapter 32

Peter and Bruce were looking for the fugitives
"What if she isn't ok?! I should be there with her!"
Bruce was getting a headache it's been an hour of Peter complaining.
"If you wanted to look with her you should've said so! We aren't mind readers!"
"Yeah but Mia is!" Peter grumbled.
"Is that why you like her better than the rest of us"
"Spidey come in Spidey"
"Quill is that you?"
"Yeah listen. Mindstorm is down. She got a mind message and it was her first one. I guess it was too powerful for her to take so she's unconscious. She's safe though! Also feel free to come back to the ship we got the fugitives!"
"Bruce we got to get back to the ship! The fugitives are ok! But Mia is hurt!"
"What do you mean hurt?"
"She's not dead but she's unconscious! We better get back to the ship!" Peter said. They rush back to fud ship. He sees Aunt May first.
"May!" He rushes over to hug her.
"Peter!" He hears MJ and Ned shout his name. He turns around and hugs them.
"Thank god you guys are ok! I was so worried!"
"Yeah we're fine but you're girlfriend does not seem to be facing the same fate! You better check on her!" MJ demands.
Ned agreed with her "Yeah also when were you going to tell us that you got a girlfriend?! Do you think she has any cute friends?" Ned asks. MJ looks irritated.
"I am going to pretend you didn't just say that! Peter's girlfriend could be dying and you want to see if you can get some!" MJ said.
"Well sorry if I don't want to die alone like you!" MJ slaps him. He kicks her then they start slapping each other as if they were in a cat fight. Peter just stares at them.
"I'm so glad that these are the people I'm closest to" Peter said rethinking his life.
"Peter!" He was called over by Bruce who headed over to Mia as soon as they got on the ship. Peter rushed over. He took her hand. It was cold and lifeless.
"I'm giving her this drug and she'll wake up. But we need Dylan in here as soon as possible! You'll find out why soon enough. I just hope he plans on coming back to the ship soon!"
"He will!" Quill Says.
"Hey guys Cap said Avengers assemble didn't you hear him!"
"Dylan! Mia is going to be fine. Bruce is giving her a drug to wake her up!" Quill tells him. Dylan lets out a sigh of relief high fiving Peter. It felt good to know his sister was going to be alright.
Bruce injected the drug and Mia stirred. Then her eyelids fluttered open. She woke up similarly to how Sleeping beauty woke up from her coma.
"Mia I'm so glad you're ok!"Peter said hugging her and kissing her all over ur face. He was close to tears.
"It's.. going.. to ..take..A...Lot more... than....a mental...message...to...kill...me!" She managed to say while peter was repeatedly pecking her lips!
"Oh wait didn't you say Cap needed us?" Peter suddenly remembered.
"Yeah mostly you had Mia but he needs everyone! Let's go!"Dylan said