Chapter 10

Keira's chapter

No ones pov:
Everyone just stopped and stared at the sudden entrance. They raised their weapons. This ship looked familiar but they don't know why. Then a figure steps off the ship.
"Hey Hey Hey lower your weapons! We're all friends here!"
"Quill?" Steve asked.
"Sorry we're late Cap but someone stopped to get burgers!"
"Wait someone?do you mean-"
"HEY EVERYONE!" They both hear a loud voice.
Quill sighs. "Yeas he's been like this for a year. So annoying!"
Captain America was happy to see his friend. Thor looked different since he last saw him. He lost all that weight so he was back to how he looked 6 years ago and he shaved the long beard.
"Thor, you look great!" Cap said.
"So do you Cap, I realized the bum look didn't really suit me, so I asked Quill what his workout routine is. It worked for him so why wouldn't it work for me"
"That's ri- wait a second what is that supposed to mean?!" Quill yelled insulted.
"Well obviously you used to be fat. You're not in great shape now so it's obvious you were never in great shape!" Thor said.
"I.... hate..... you..." Quill said putting emphasis on each word.
There was obvious tension between them.
"Hey um Nat maybe we should catch up?" Clint said. Those two walked away.
"Yeah Peter maybe you and I should have a talk over there." Steve said leading Peter way from the men. The others started making excuses and walked away leaving the men alone. The had to work this out amongst themselves.