Chapter 42

"Wait where the heck did those two go?"
Mia asked Peter. Steve, Lila, And Nat came running in after defeating the doctors? (A/N: I don't know anymore.. I just... I don't)
"Um what happened here?" Nat asked and raised an eyebrow
"Well obviously Mia likes her men like she likes Spider-Man.. willing to web her up!" Lila said.
Peter and Mia looked at each other. Peter raised his eyebrows suggestively and Mia thwacked him.
"Owww what was that for?"
"Stop being an idiot!"
"Ok clearly the pressing matter is getting these two out of the webs." Steve said. Mia thanks the god above for having Steve in her team.
Finally Bruce,Bucky, and Sam joined them.
"So where is Dylan?" Bruce asked.
All the sudden they heard a noise. It was Clint's group.
"Oh finally!" Clint says.
"Dad? What are you doing?"
"We couldn't find anyone!"
"Well Mia is searching for Dylan." Steve explains.
"He's in an arcade it's only about 10 minutes from here." Mia told everyone.
"We better get a move on right?" Clint says.
"Yeah because we need to stop him!" Sam says.
**time skip**
They are hiding in the bushes while Strange has people guarding the arcade.
"So how are we going to distract the guards?" Peter asked.
"Maybe Mia and Nat can go flirt with them!" Sam suggested. Everyone slowly looked at him as if to say "really?"
"Look I know I flirt but Mia?"
"Yeah Mia isnt doing this! She doesn't have the confidence to do this!" Peter says.
"Heyyyyy!" Mia said insulted.
"No honey that is not what I meant! I just meant you can't do this."
They all sat there thinking about how the were going to actually get inside the arcade since Nat and Mia were not going to flirt with the guards.
"Why don't I just zap them?" All the sudden they heard a voice. They looked up and saw the flyers.
"Carol? What?" Mia asked.
"You need a way inside and you need someone to get rid of the guards I'll zap em and Quill can shoot them!" Carol says.
Everyone looked at each other. Mia and Steve made eye contact. Steve nodded.
"Alright Carol you got this! Lets do this!"
"Finally we're getting to the end!" Sam says.
"Oh please you know it's never really the end. This'll be over until the day we die!" Bucky said.
"Shut up Bucky!" Steve says. "How were we supposed to know Strange would betray us?"
"I guess we couldn't have known.."Bucky mumbled.
"This is so weird I thought I was going to fight Red Skull and save a guardian but now I am fighting a wizard to save my brother! I mean I didn't want to be on the team if it wasn't for him!"
"WHAT?!" Peter said feeling betrayed.
"Peter wait that's not what I meant."
"No I'm joining Clint's group. I'm sorry but that makes me think I can't trust you!" Then Peter just walked away.