Chapter 30

Dylan was trying to think of who could possibly be betraying them.
"Ok what if it's Nebula she is after all Thanos' daughter.... oh what if it's Mantis... no Quill gotta be Quill!"
That got him a smack in the face.
"I'm right here!" Quill told him angrily.
"Oh yeah I forgot you were here because your existence is just so insignificant to me right now. Not just right now actually all the time!" Dylan says.
"You know what I just forgave you and you're making it hard to start liking you! Don't make me hate you again!"
Mia roller her eyes. She was so done with the 2 of them arguing. Where we Hope when you needed her?
"Guys can you stop? If you don't realize we are stuck here!!!"
"Well Mia I don't know what you want us to do. Cap is busy fighting Red Skull and I don't know where Clint is." Quill says. Mia just blinked at him. "Aren't you one of the leaders if this mission too?" She asked him.
"Yeah of course. I'm always the leader."
"Then why are you refusing to take leadership? Cap and Clint have pretty much taken the reins this entire mission and you haven't done anything. You say you're a leader but I'm finding it hard to believe since you're not showing that you can be a true leader! It's your time to shine! Show us that you can be a leader. I know Dylan can be a pain but we both believe in you! Please Quill!"
"Yeah man I know I push your buttons but I only do it for a good laugh. I really do think you have the potential to be a great leader. Don't make me regret trusting you as a leader!" Dylan told him.
Quill was shocked. He was considering their words when all the sudden Mia let out a gut wrenching scream.
"Mia! Quill caught her before she fell completely over.
"Wanda.... Doctor Strange... traitor..." Mia passed out but they got what she was trying to say. Doctor Strange was betraying them!
"Ok Dylan you go notify cap and I'll bring Mia and Morgan back to the ship!" Wow Dylan completely forgot Morgan was there. He told Quill ok and teleportated to where Cap was still fighting Red Skull. He knew he wouldn't get Cap's attention while he was distracted.
"Hey Red bastard come and try to get me I bet you cant!" Red Skull didn't like to be taunted.
"Little boys don't want to taunt me. Unfortunately for you I will not hesitate to kill you! So you better stop!"
"How can I be scared of you if you can't catch me!" Red Skull tried to go up to him ready to kill him when all the sudden Dylan disappeared.
"I'm over here you loser!" Dylan told him. He turned around ready to get him there. When Dylan disappeared again.
He reappeared meat Cap and told Cap with his eyes that when Red Skull cane bear him to knock him out.
Loki and Doctor Strange had the reality stone now.there was nothing red Skull could do to protect himself.
" hey tinker bell I'm over here now!" Red Skull ran over there is rage and Cap knocked him out with his shield. Dylan checked his pulse. Red Skull was dead. For good this time.
"Hey Kid thanks for helping me out. I hope you know that I don't savor Mia. I've just worked with her more. In my mind tote me just as important to the team."
Dylan felt happy that Cap appreciates him.
"Thanks Cap!" They hugged. Natasha suddenly appears.
"Are you guys done making out?" She smirks.
"Aw Romanoff are you jealous?"Steve asked also smirking. Dylan could sense some tension 'are they an item or something' he thought to himself.
"No time for this. Loki and Doctor Strange are on the move. We need to stop them. Can we please get going?"
"What about Mia?"as far as Dylan knew Mia was still stuck. "
Don't worry about her we were able to free her. I don't know how! Oh I almost forgot in your dreams Rogers!" Natasha told them. She started walking out.
"Are you coming?" She asked them.
The two followed her out quickly.
"You and Natasha?"
"What do you mean?"
"Is there something there?"
"Maybe"
"I thought you loved Peggy"
"I did but Peggy died and I need to move on. I'm next going to get the life I once had back. And I'm ok with that. I've learned to just accept it. Dylan?"
"Yeah Cap?" Dylan asked him.
"If you like Lila you have to tell her. Take it from someone who is the expert in waiting too long. I owed Peggy a dance forever. When I went back and danced with her and it's finally no longer making me feel guilty. But you won't have that option. Let Lila know before it's too late. I honestly think she likes you too. Also she loves your sister so that's a big plus. This way you'd never have to choose the most important people in your life." Steve told him.
"How did you know I liked Lila?" Dylan asked him. Is this really all he took from that?
"Is that seriously the only question you have after all that?"
"Well it's an important question to ask!" Dylan exclaimed.
"How do I put this? You don't hide it very well. You blush almost every time she addresses you!"
"I only figured out last night that I liked her!"
"The subconscious does amazing things"
"Oh my god! Does Lila know?"
"I think I'm the only one that does. I'm really observant!" Steve said.
He walked ahead of Dylan.
"Hey Cap?" Dylan called after him. Steve turned.
"When you tell Nat how you feel please try to limit the PDA we don't need that on the ship!" Dylan says.
Dylan snickered as Cap flipped him off. They made a good team!