Chapter 14

"CAP" Peter screams running over to him. Clint stops him. "No let him rest! Leave him alone" he motions to Lila. She walks up to Peter. "Hey I don't think we've properly met! I'm Serpentine!"
"Oh made up names ok I'm Spider-Man!" He says. She laughed "ok ok I'm Lila it's nice to meet you!"
"I'm Peter and it's nice to meet you too. I'm glad I won't be the only teenager on the avengers!"
"Me too. Hey we can make pop culture references all the time!" Lila said.
"Yeah and nobody can stop us!" Peter exclaimed. They high fived.
"Wrong I can stop you!" Black Widow said glaring at the 2 of them. "Anyway Clint we need to talk you said Red Skull is behind this."
Captain America wakes up. "Guys what happened?"
"You fainted when you found out we were fighting Red Skull!" Bruce says not ready to tell Cap he knocked him out.
"Oh! Clint why? I'm not ready to fight him again I can't do this. I barely got out alive when I returned the soul stone for Nat!"
"Cap you're our leader!" Clint says and then he walked over to Cap and whispered "and are you really setting an example for the 2 teens that if you fear someone enough you shouldn't fight no mater how evil they are! Look I'm Lila's father so it's up to me to set an example but since Tony died you're the closest thing Peter has to a father! Come on set a good example. Show him that no matter how scary he is you're going to fight because that is just the kind of leader we are! Show us our fearless leader because honestly I complete this mission we have to have him fight along with us!" Cap knew he was right. He was supposed to be their leader and he was never one to back down from a fight and he was not going to start now. "You're right! Alright Clint and Quill where do we need to go?" They looked at each other. "He's in Knowhere he escaped!" Quill said.
"Why is he going to Knowhere?" SpiderMan asked.
"The Collector is there and he has something that Red Skull needs!" Quill said.
"The infinity stone?" SpiderMan guessed.
"Here we go again." Natasha sighed.
"No something different! Something Thanos would not even think of possessing!" Quill said.
"What is it?" SpiderMan asks. He feels some nervous swelling. If Thanos did not even think of possessing this then it must be super powerful. Quill looked at the team around him. He knew they needed to know but he couldn't tell them until they took off. He knew otherwise they wouldn't get on the ship. "Come on I will only tell you when we take off. That way I can explain it fully." Quill said. "We're going on a trip in a little rocket ship flying through the sky little Einstein!" Thor sang and then dabbed. "Thor no get on the ship and never dab again!" Quill yelled. "I can't tell you how many times he's done that already" Quill says tiredly to Cap. "Fine" Thor got on the ship. "Well are you coming" Quill asked everyone. They all got on the ship and headed to space.