Chapter 44

Doctor Strange's minions are finally able to catch Dylan off guard they put something on him that neutralizes his powers. Doctor Strange finally felt like things were going his way.
"What are you going to do now? You can't teleport out of this now can't you?" He asked him. Dylan for the first time looked really scared. "W-well I wouldn't go as far to say you have won! I mean you have forgotten I am friends as well as part of the Avengers. Also my sister AND girlfriend are on the team for all you know they could be planning to save me right now!"
"Oh nonsense they are not looking for you! It is no secret that the Avengers like your sister more than you and you are only there because she would not join without you!"
"That is not true! They care about me!"
"Oh really? Why did Peter only care about recruiting her?"
"He didn't! He asked us both to join the team for this mission! If you planned this then you should have known how this was going to go?"
"The only plan I had was for Peter to meet your sister. I knew he would fall in love and do anything she said! He knew that it would make his precious little girlfriend happy if he asked her twin to join the team instead! You know he was just being polite. And you have had to see the relationship she has with Steve! He is like a father to her! The only thing you do not seem to realize is that your sister doesn't need you anymore!" During this Dylan was being strapped to a table!
"You are lying! Scott And Hope show me repeatedly that they value me! And I know Quill and I have our differences but he does not want me to come in harm's way!"
"Well looks like they are not coming for you! So if you don't mind we are going to start draining your powers now! So any final words?"
"He might not have any but there are some people who have some choice words for you!" Strange turned around and saw the Avengers complete with one of the twins.
"Ah you found me. You know when I'm done with Dylan I would like you to hand over the other twin she would also be very useful to me!" Mia stepped forward.
"Take me now! Instead of him! Please! You already can teleport you don't need his powers. The power you do not have lies within me so please just take me! Let him go!"
"No!" Dylan shouted. He broke off from the table but he still had the neutralizer on. "Mia you can not give yourself up to him. Your power has been in your DNA since before you were born. If you die there would be no chance of saving you! But if I die then there'll be a 20% chance they can revive me!"
"That's too small a chance. The chance could be 99% and I still would not take it because there would still be a chance that'd I'd lose my brother and I'm not going to allow that to happen!"
"This is sweet and all but Mia I want nothing to do with you until your brother is gone!"
"Yeah well you aren't going anywhere near them!" Lila raises her arrow.
"Yeah you'll have to go through us!" Peter got ready to web him up.
"Oh teens sticking up for teens! How cute! You should know though that I am not afraid of you!"
"Oh wow you are brave! But you should be afraid of them. Because we trained them!" Natasha said arms crossed glaring at him. Steve stood next to her. "Yeah she's right so if I were you i would Shut your mouth!" Natasha whispered to Steve "thanks for having my back." He smiled at her whispered back "I always do!"
"Look are you all just going to stand around and talk it are we going to fight?" Doctor Strange said.
"Oh you are so going to wish we were still just talking you caped freak. At least my cape is cool!" Thor said charging towards him. As more and more of them took positions Peter started the thinking about what Lila told him. Although the two of them were not super close he did honestly value her opinion on him he was the first teenage avenger and in a way paved the way for the other teen Avengers on the team. Including Mia and Dylan the only ones who were in true danger here. And it was Peter's fault they were here. He realized that then and there he should not be mad at Mia. Mr. Stark would understand completely why she did this and how important family is. Peter knows since her parents are never around that Dylan was all she has had growing up. It would also explain why she's so attached to Steve all the time. She and Dylan basically raised each other and Steve is like a father figure. If not to Dylan then definitely to Mia. He knows that Steve wouldn't make any rash decisions without talking to the person he's mad at. He walked over to Mia and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around confused to see Peter. "I need to talk to you about our fight." She blushed and was about to respond when All the sudden a blast went off and Mia pulled Peter down with her behind an arcade game they were near.
"Ok how about we talk about it later ok? We really do not have time to think about our love life right now! The matter now is to save Dylan!" Mia told him.
"Ok but I am fighting alongside you I am not leaving your side unless it's absolutely necessary ok?"
"Fine just come on!" They took positions and the two quietly formed their plan of attack.