Chapter 36

Steve, Dylan, And Mia we're finishing off the last of the storm bugs attacking them. Mia was shooting them, while Dylan was slaying them while Steve was hitting them with the shield. Also holding up the shield to protect the 3 of them. The rest of the team left to help Thor. They were reluctant to leave but the 3 promised that they could take out the rest of the stormbugs themselves. Finally Mia shot the last of the stormbugs and it was over. Steve was relieved and felt better that they could join the rest of the team and he could see if everyone was okay.
"Alright guys are we ready to go?" He asked the twins. He already started walking when Mia spoke up
"Actually Cap, Dylan and I want to talk to you about something." Steve was surprised he had grown close with Mia these past couple of days but he never thought she'd want to talk to him about something instead of fighting. He was suddenly hit with a wave of fatherly instincts that he had never felt before but Mia was sort of like a daughter to him do it honestly would make sense to feel that way.
"of course Mia"
"So Dylan told me about your conversation with Natasha.."
Steve tolled his eyes "seriously Dylan"
"And I just wanted to know how I did not know this very important piece of information. There is nothing wrong with you liking her. It makes me really happy actually. My ship coming true. I just do not understand why you have not told her that you love her. You guys are perfect for each other. The soldier and the spy. And do not give me that bullshit that she does not feel the same way because she totally does!" Mia ranted. Dylan and Steve both looked at her with wide eyes.
"Mia..." Dylan says surprised. He never heard her curse before,
"What? Oh so just because I am nice I can not curse? Nice people get frustrated too and I'm frustrated with these pinings. It's also you Dylan tell Lila you like her. Where are the girls when you need them? I can already feel myself losing brain cells!"
"Wha-hey!" Dylan and Steve both yelled offended by Mia basically calling them dumb. They were actually pretty smart guys. Then again Mia was dating the teenage science genius on the team.
"Boys are so stupid when it comes to relationships. Make a fucking move!"
"But Mia she's the black widow she does not like relationships!" Steve told her.
"Or maybe she was just waiting for the right one. And I think if you let her know you are interested she will find the right one then you'll both be happy!" Mia started walking away to find the others. Leaving the two guys to let her words sink in. She turned around "you guys coming or what?" She called out. They snapped out of it and followed her.