Chapter 40

"Mia where are we going?" Steve asks.
"You know the place in New York?"
"Yeah. The place where they do human experiments."
"Yeah well luckily they aren't there yet Dylan has been using his powers to stall them but he won't be able to anymore. I'm afraid that the more he uses his power the quicker and easier it will be to drain them. But we can not let that happen. If he loses his power he will die. It's too ingrained in his DNA! And I can not lose him!"
Peter grabbed Mia's hands.
"Mia..hey Mia.... we won't let him die!"
"How can you he sure?"
"We'll do whatever it takes!"
"Come on guys we're pretty close to the border! Let's go save Dylan!" Lila said confidently.
*with Clint*
"Ok guys you know the game plan?"  Clint asked everyone.
"Yes Scott And I will shrink down to sneak in to the lab and once we get in we'll touch base with Mia and see what her ideas are. Then Clint will shoot arrows to pin the guards to the walls to let everyone in. Then Wanda and Mia will combine their powers to paralyze Doctor Strange and the other doctors."
"Yeah and then that's where the flyers come in! The people that do not have a role. You will be there in case we need you to fight. You will have a role. You will have to fight. Your role is just not as defined. But you will still get used. You are just as important to anyone on this team. Including Dylan. But he is the one who's life is on the line! Just believe that if anyone of you was in his position he would be doing everything in his power to save you! That's the only reason I'm happy he's dating Lila. He's a good guy!"
Clint told them.
*with Quill*
"So basically when they paralyze the guards we fly in and I pick up Dylan and we fly out of there?" Captain Marvel said. It had to rely on her since the others still weren't awake. She was one of the only ones still awake.
"Carol you're one of the strongest of all. If anyone can save him it has to be you in the end. You're the only flyer I trust!" Quill says.
"Alright let's go beat this crazy wizard! Carol told everyone.