Chapter 22

The remaining Avengers on the ship were staring at the newbies. Dylan was glaring at them and Mia was sitting there awkwardly.
"Soooo.... it's nice to meet you. I'm Mia and this is Dylan"
"Can you tell us exactly what you guys can do."
Mia explains their backstory.He told Mia that he wanted to help Colorado Springs and they could become the best superhero duo. Mia decided she needed a sniper and they've been defending Colorado Springs since then.
"And then Peter found out about me and now here we are!" Mia said.
"Well that's quite a story!." Wanda says to them. Mia looked at her. "What are you confused about?" She asked her.
"Well you might not be able to answer this so it is also a question for Peter as well as the two of you."
Mia told her to go on.
"How did Peter only know about you and not Dylan?"
"Dylan is really good at hiding his identity. He teleports so quickly that it is easy to miss him when we have been recorded. Usually people can see him so they know he exists but if you are not from Colorado Springs you probably won't know he is even there!" Mia explains.
"It comes in handy when you want to keep your identity a secret. If only a few people know your existence you can keep your identity a secret. Unfortunately it isn't as easy for Mia!" Dylan added. Mia looked ashamed because she had wanted to keep her identity a secret . Peter noticed this and went to sit next to her. He put an arm around her "it's okay. You have no idea how unbelievably grateful I am that I saw you on the news. You are going to help us out so much. None of us can read minds. Wanda can control but we need your help so Wanda can get close enough to control his mind!" Peter exclaims "there is no one else that can do this!"
Scott goes over to Dylan "you can do this too! You're really cool. That whole teleportation thing can really come in handy when we are up against a major villain. I feel really lucky that you are also here to help us along with Mia!"
"So am I" Hope walked up to the both of them "you have one of the coolest powers I have ever heard of. Just wait til Clint meets you! He'll love this!" Dylan and Mia shared a look. It was nice that the avengers were trying to welcome them. It was nice to feel like they belong. They just hoped they wouldn't mess it up for anyone. They trusted them and they had to help them in anyway they possibly could. They knew they were ready.