Chapter 26

"Ok Mia you've got this you can do this! You can do this!" It was the night before the battle and Mia was psyching herself up.
"Talking to yourself? You do that a lot?" Mia jumped about a foot in the air and turned around to see Peter.
"God don't do that Pete you scared me to death!"
"Sorry. Are you okay?"
"Honestly no I'm terrified what if I can't do it I don't want to let anyone down!"
"Mia, I know how you feel! When I first joined the avengers I didn't want to let Mr.Stark down but I realized he was proud of me because I would always try to be a hero! That is all he ever expected from me!"
"You really miss him don't you?" Mia asked.
"Yes but I've got other people now to look up to like Steve and Clint! I still have a family!"
"You know we haven't known you for that long but Dylan and I are here for you too. Always!" Mia said.
"Thank you Mia! You are truly amazing. And don't worry about tomorrow i know you'll do great!"
They hug.
When they pull away Mia looks at Peter.
"thank-"
She gets cut off by Peter pressing his lips to hers. He pulls away and starts apologizing but she just smashes her lips to his again.
*meanwhile*
Dylan couldn't sleep so he decided to go get something to eat. He walks into the kitchen and sees Lila sitting there crying.
"Lila are you ok?" Dylan asks.
"Huh oh hey Dylan. Yeah I'm fine I just hope we'll be able to save everyone!"
"Lila we will we just have to work together!"
Dylan comforts Lila while she's crying. He feels like he wants to kiss her but he doesn't think it's the best time. So for now he was content holding her.
*the next day*
Mia was able to pinpoint their exact location which was in Providence Rhode Island. Red Skull had apparently been all over Rhode Island taking college kids prisoner.Providence being his last stop.
"Ok Mia are you synced with Mantis?" Clint asked Mia.
"Yes apparently they are all in the students center!"
"Ok these are the groups. T'Challa, Nat,Lila, hope, Scott and I will be teleporting with Dylan. Steve,Bruce, and Peter will go with Mia. The flyers will be the same as last time Pepper included. The others will stay behind and watch the ship. Ok are you guys ready?"
"Let's do this!" Dylan and Mia said. Lila grabbed onto one of Dylan's hands and Nat grabbed into the other. Pretty soon they all had their hands clasped and he was able to teleport all of them. Mia,Steve, Peter, And Bruce ran to the student center. Mia started thinking of a way to get in and it was able to transport them in.
"Ok Bruce and Peter you guys go right and Mia and I will go left. We will contact each other if we find Red Skull."
Mia and Steve went left looking for the students that Red Skull had taken prisoner. Eventually they reached a room and saw all these frightened kids and their families tied up. They looked absolutely terrified. "Don't worry we are here to save you!" No you're not! You aren't going to be doing anything of the sort!" Said a voice behind Mia.
"Well hello Steve. I don't think we had a proper battle last time I saw you when you got your precious little girlfriend back." Red Skull sneered at Steve knowing full well that Cap used to have feelings for Natasha. But he wasn't sure if they were still there. "Red Skull release these college kids now! I will not ask a second time!" Steve demanded. "Oh but I'm not the one you should be asking. This man is who you should be asking." They look to see Loki with the keys to the chains bounding the prisoners. He didn't look one bit happy to be helping Red Skull. He in fact looked like he was in pain looking at the fear he was causing all the people in the room. Mia could hear Loki's thoughts and she realized why he was doing this. Red Skull wants complete control and he would've killed every person on New Asgard if he didn't help. One thing about Loki is, although he may not be a hero, he cares deeply for the Asgardians and would do anything to make their safety a priority. "Loki you don't have to help Red Skull please give us the keys. We know why you're doing this but he already has Valkyrie which is breaking your deal. She's an asgardian yet he kidnapped her anyway. Please!" When Loki made no move or indication to Mia she moved forward and realized that was just a hologram.
"You're ridiculous! You really think I'd let you talk to Loki! Haha he is somewhere that you will never find him!" Steve looked at Red Skull fury coursing through his veins. These son of a bitch took everything from him! He threw his shield at Red Skull which was able to knock him over. "Mia run go find Loki!" Mia trued to do as she was told but got pulled back by Red Skull. He put a gun to her head. "Oh no daughter of David you ate going nowhere!" Steve wasn't high to let anything happen to Mia.
"Red Skull let's finish what we started in the 40s and this time try to give me a little bit of a fight!"
"Oh Captain America you will be very surprised to learn what I have up my sleeve this time around! I am going to make you regret saying that!"

A/n: guys I know you might like MJ and Peter together but please don't hate on Mia. This is in a timeline where Far From Home didn't happen. MJ will be in the story but she will be Peter's bestie. She will slay because she always slays. I'm sorry if you hate me for this Peter and Mia ship but I like it and I won't change it.