Chapter 16

After Peter sits back down they all turn back to Clint.
"So..... what's the plan?" Steve asks.
"Well we start with the front lines:Steve, Myself, Lila, Scott, Hope, and Peter. Left side: Quill, Dr.Strange, T'Challa, Bucky, and Nat. Right side: Bruce, Wanda, Nebula, Rocket, Drax, and Groot. And we need a separate group for flyers: Captain Marvel, Sam, Rhodey ok everyone when we land split up."
"Hey what about me?" Thor shouts.
"Oh yeah uh you just join the flyers ok?"
"Alright flyers it's your lucky day! I'm o your team!" Thor says.
Ok Captain Marvel you go right. Rhodey you go left. I'll go straight. We got this!" Sam says.
"Um excuse me tiny human? You didn't assign me anythingJust assist Me Captain marvel says to Thor.
"Ok pretty lady I'll help you when you inevitably become the damsel in the distress!" Thor says. Captain Marvel glares at him and punches him in the stomach.
"Ooh" Peter says wincing.
"That's gonna hurt!" Steve agrees.
"Fine I'll help out one of the weaklings that don't have super powers" Thor says.
"Sam I'll help you out!"
"Oh no" Sam says.
"ok guys we're about to land! Do you guys remember the plan?"
"Yup. Ok Peter when we land stick with me ok? We can be the dream team. You'll need my brawn and I need your webs to fight ok?" Steve asks Peter. Steve does not like to admit that he needs help but to fight Red Skull he knows he'll need all the help he can get. Peter was happy his idol was asking him to help.
"Ok Capsicle!"
"What did you just call me?"
"Mr.Stark's nickname for you was Capsicle!" Peter laughed.
Steve laughed too.
Clint says to Lila "ok I'll shoot Scott from my arrow and you shoot hope from your arrow! We are going to make this red asshole pay for taking our family away from us!"
"Dad?!" Lila exclaimed. She's never heard her dad curse before she was shocked.
"Lila you're a teenager you're old enough to hear those kind of words."
"Wait so does that mean-"
"Don't even think about saying those words yourself especially not in front of me. I may be a cool dad but I am not that cool I'm still a dad."
Lila rolled her eyes. He was not a cool dad. Him being a hero had really gone to his head. "Ok sure cool dad!" She said sarcastically.
"Hey guys um I hate to break up this loving family discussion but we landed we have to go and we do not have time for this!" Nat interrupted the two. As much as she was enjoying Lila's sassiness it was not the time. "Right sorry Nat!"
"Sorry Aunt Natasha!" Lila said.
"Ok Lila lets show the rest of the team what you got! Are you ready?"
"I always am!" Lila said determined.
"Cap you going to say those words again?"
"Oooh can I?" Peter asked.
"Um ok?" Cap said.
"Avengers assemble!" And they all got ready to fight yet another villain. This one even more malicious than Thanos.