Chapter 24

Pepper was trying to be strong. But the team could tell she was close to crying. Rhodey walked up to her.
"Pepper we will get her back. That's why we're working together." He comforts her. They leave to head back to the rest of the team.
*meanwhile*
Quill and Dylan were arguing while Mia,Peter, Scott,and Hope are watching them nervously.
"Well who said you could do this? You know this is my ship and I am in charge here!" Quill yelled at Dylan angrily. Who did this dusty bastard think he was? How dare he disrespect StarLord like this. Only Rocket is allowed to.
"Look you are not the boss of me. I do what I want to do!" Dylan shot back.
"But that does not make it ok!"
"Oh wah wah is the baby going to cry now!"
"Shut up!"
"You shut up!"
"Fart face!"
"Butt head!"
What could've started this fight you may ask. Quill had a cookie and Dylan knew it was Quill's. He ate the cookie and Quill found out.
"Weirdo!"
"Booger eater!"
At that Peter started laughing. Mia hit him in the arm.
"Ow!" He said quietly.
"Stop!" She mouthed then louder she said "ok guys you need to stop fighting. We are all here to fight Red Skull. Quill I know you do not like us but we want to help you! And I don't mean to sound full of ourselves but you need our help so I am sorry that Dylan ate your cookie. Can you forgive him so we can all be a team. It really would not be good for our future on the Avengers if one of you already hates us. Come on can we please just get along? Please Quill?" Mia pleases with Quill to just let this go.
"Yeah guys just let this go this isn't a priority right now. I think everyone else would agree Right guys?" Hope added. Mia and Hope turned back at Peter and Scott. "Do you think it's worse to be a butt face or fart face?" Scott asked Peter.
"Well if you are a butt face in means your face could like a butt and if you are a fart face that means your face always smells. So I do not know." Peter responded. Hope and Mia put their head in their hands thinking why? Finally the rest of the team made it back. Rhodey explained why Pepper joined the team. And Clint got back to working on Red Skull's location.
"Mia can you figure out where Red Skull is. He's completely off the grid!"
"I mean I guess I could try." Mia thought hard. She started to get a vision. It was of New York. Red Skull was taking more and more prisoner. But fear chilled her to bone was seeing a particular person chained there. How was she going to break the news to them that they would have to fight in New York yet again? She knew how hard it was the last time. All she knew is she had to talk to Thor.
"They are in New York he has taken 70 more people prisoner." She announced to the group.
"Oh no that's awful!" Lila said. Dylan ribbed circles on her back. Clint and Mia both noticed. Mia raised an eyebrow at Clint and Clint shrugged. There was nothing he could if Lila liked Dylan and Dylan seemed like a pretty ok guy. It could be much much worse. At least this guy was a kid trying to help save his family in any way possible.
"Peter I have bad news about New York. I saw something and Thor and Steve should be the ones notified first." Mia whispered to Peter.
"What did you see?" She told him and he immediately understood.
"Steve Mia needs to tell you something important! Thor too! Let go over here!" Peter said leading the 4 of you the farthest away fro the team you could possibly get. You were so nervous for how they were going to react. Peter was just worried about Steve's reaction taking into account his reaction when he found out that they were going up against Red Skull.
"So guys I do not know how to say this"'-
"Can we sit down please?" Thor asked.
Mia sighed.
"Fine sure why not. They all say on the floor. Mia was siting directly across from Thor while he had a smile on his face and Peter was directly sitting across from Steve obviously. Steve looked concerned as to why he had to be one of the first ones notified. He knew something was up and he had a little bit of a feeling he knew exactly what was up and what Mia was about to tell them.
"So Mia are you going to tell us or are we going to sit here all day and watch you chew through your lip. Because honestly I can think of more productive ways to spend our time. Maybe saving the world would be a better use of our time!" Steve said. He was not one to be mean but he needed to know if he was right. If he was right he would feel even more obligated to fight this Red guy. Red Skull had give way too far this time but he needed to hear Mya say the words.
"Ok are you sure you guys are ready? Thor I mostly worried about your reaction. Will you be ok?" Mia asked. 'If she was here the other day she would be double checking with Steve instead of double checking if Thor is ready to hear the news of what she saw' Peter thought to himself.
"Ok well I saw someone in my vision. He is being forced to help Red Skull. Keep in mind this isn't voluntary!" Mia warned.
"Who is it Lady Mia?" Thor asked.
Mia sighed.
"It's your brother Thor. It is Loki's yeah, he actually is still alive!"