Chapter 34

Bruce gets frustrated on the ship and wants to do something. The flyers are going to help Thor.
"Wait guys let me come with you!"
"No offense bug guy but you'll be useless because you can't fly." Sam says.
"Come on guys let's go. We have to help Thor." Carol says. Bruce is annoyed that he's treated as nothing but a doctor he wants to help. Mia was the one that got hurt but she was still allowed to fight.
"Bruce are you okay?" Bruce heard. He looked up and saw Natasha.
"Oh yeah I guess I'm fine I just really want to help"
"Well what's stopping you?"
"The others"
"But they're not here" Nat says with a smirk. "Let's go. If you want to fight then you have to fight! Don't let anyone stop you. We're a team and everyone else needs to value each other's abilities." Bruce looked at her "let's go" they walked out of the ship together and ran to find the others. They ran past where Clint, Steve,Mia,Dylan, And Lila we're fighting.
"Bruce Nat what are you two doing?" Mia yelled after them while shooting storm bugs. Everyone was confused as to why Bruce was off the ship.
"No time to explain we'll talk later!" Natasha yelled back at them. Eventually the two reached the flyers and saw Loki had an army with him. They realized that the flyers needed more help and they were right to come help. Bruce and Natasha knew they had to make a plan of attack on the soldiers he had that were not able to fly. Because the flyers could not keep tabs on everyone and they were distracted by the ones that could fly. As well as Thor obviously distracted by his brother, the god of mischief.
"Ok Nat you go right and take those 3 guys. I'll go left and take the other 3. We'll team up in the middle and take out whoever is left. Hopefully there will be no one to take out by then." Natasha looked surprised. Bruce very rarely called the shots when it came to battle plans. Bruce saw she was surprised.
"Yeah stop looking at me like that and let's do this! I can make battle plans!" Natasha ran forward and attacked the 3 guys. She slid on her knees and knocked one of the guys legs from under him and when they rushed over to help she hit on one of their back and shocked their neck. And then the 3rd guy came over to her she got top of him and used him To kick the 1st guy who had gotten back up by then and she knocked him out. Then she shocked the 3rd guy and she was in the clear. Bruce had a harder time but managed to knock out his 3 too. They met in the middle and realized there was no one left.
"So you beat all your guys?" Nat asked Bruce.
"Yup you tasered all of yours?"
"Well 2/3 and I knocked the other one out. I can't taser all of them." Nat said with a smirk.
"Satisfied?" Bruce asked. She nodded.
"Ok let's go back to the ship. And they walked back. The two are just relieved tray they were such a great duo as just good friends because now that's all they really wanted to be.

A/N: I don't ship Brutasha. Nat will be with Steve by the end of this story because I'm a Romanogers shipper. I do however love the idea of a Brutasha friendship which is why this chapter was included. You can hate me all you want but I do not care.